Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HawkerXP
    Club Member
    • Jul 2016
    • Virginia
    • 2 Weber Performers, 1 kettle, 1 Smoky Joe and a PBC
      Thermopops
      Dot and Chef Alarm with probes
      Slo n Sear
      Cold beer

Click image for larger version

Name:	1BE015DD-C189-4B97-9E99-FAE7889D2120.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	994619

Comment

• ofelles
      Club Member
      • Jun 2018
      • Brentwood CA

Comment

• ofelles
        Club Member
        • Jun 2018
        • Brentwood CA

Comment

• ofelles
          Club Member
          • Jun 2018
          • Brentwood CA

Comment

• RonB
            Club Member
            • Apr 2016
            • Near Richmond VA
            • Weber Performer Deluxe
              SNS
              Pizza insert
              Rotisserie
              Smokenator 1000
              Cookshack Smokette Elite
              2 Thermapens
              Chefalarm
              Dot
              lots of probes.
              CyberQ

A man went to the doctor. He said, “Doc, you gotta check my leg. Something’s wrong. Just put your ear up to my thigh, you’ll hear it!”
            The doctor cautiously placed his ear to the man’s thigh only to hear, “Gimme 20 bucks, I really need 20 bucks.”
            “I’ve never seen or heard anything like this before, how long has this been going on.” The doctor asked.
            “That’s nothing Doc. put your ear to my knee.”
            The doctor put his ear to the man’s knee and heard it say “Man, I really need 10 bucks, just lend me 10 bucks!!”
            “Sir, I really don’t know what to tell you. I’ve never seen anything like this.” The doctor was dumbfounded.
            “Wait Doc, that’s not it. There’s more, just put your ear up to my ankle,” the man urged him.
            The doctor did as the man said and was blown away to hear his ankle plead, “Please, I just need 5 bucks. Lend me 5 bucks please if you can.”
            I have no idea what to tell you,” the doctor said. “There’s nothing about it in my books,” he said as he frantically searched all his medical reference books.
            “I can make a well educated guess though. Based on life and all my previous experience I can tell you that your leg appears to be broke in three places.”

Apologies to Tiger...

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
              ComfortablyNumb commented
              Editing a comment
              Only Tiger's leg is asking for several thousands of dollars, and he's going to pay it!
          • Mosca
            Charter Member
            • Oct 2014
            • PA
            • Large Big Green Egg, Weber Performer Deluxe, Weber Smokey Joe Silver, Maverick 732, DigiQ, and too much other stuff to mention.

Name:	BDEE4A44-6FD5-4CF0-A78B-CE28779E4BF6.jpeg
Views:	227
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	994762

Comment

• Mark V
              Club Member
              • Oct 2018
              • Minnesota

Wow, how convenient! I hope they remembered the buffalo sauce.

via

Comment

• Locotech
                Locotech commented
                Editing a comment
                now there, is NO luck.
            • Mosca
              Charter Member
              • Oct 2014
              • PA
              • Large Big Green Egg, Weber Performer Deluxe, Weber Smokey Joe Silver, Maverick 732, DigiQ, and too much other stuff to mention.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AFDA107B-6347-4D02-8EB1-65D346A66C4A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	42.7 KB ID:	994942

Maybe a little edgy....

Comment

• ofelles
                Club Member
                • Jun 2018
                • Brentwood CA

Name:	image001[1].png
Views:	205
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	994980

Name:	image002[1].png
Views:	207
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	994981

Name:	image003[1].png
Views:	209
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	994982

Name:	image005[1].jpg
Views:	210
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	994983

Name:	image008[1].jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	994984

Name:	image011[1].jpg
Views:	215
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	994985

Name:	image017[1].jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	994986

Name:	image020[1].jpg
Views:	208
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	994987

Name:	image023[1].jpg
Views:	205
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	994988

Comment

• HawkerXP
                  HawkerXP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It drives my son nuts that I need to turn the music down to back up.

• Foehn Watts
                  Foehn Watts commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They for got to add the mummified dog in #6.

• Bogy
                  Bogy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HawkerXP My car automatically turns the music down when I back up!
              • ofelles
                Club Member
                • Jun 2018
                • Brentwood CA

The Van Gogh Family Tree
                His dizzy aunt -------------------------------------------------- Verti Gogh

The brother who ate prunes--------------------------------- Gotta Gogh

The brother who worked at a convenience store -------Stop N Gogh

The grandfather from Yugoslavia ---------------------------U Gogh

His magician uncle --------------------------------------------- Where-diddy Gogh

His Mexican cousin -------------------------------------------- A Mee Gogh

The Mexican cousin's American half-brother ------------ Gring Gogh

The nephew who drove a stage coach -------------------- Wells-far Gogh

The constipated uncle ----------------------------------------- Can't Gogh

The ballroom dancing aunt ---------------------------------- Tang Gogh

The bird lover uncle -------------------------------------------- Flamin Gogh

An aunt who taught positive thinking ---------------------- Way-to-Gogh

The little bouncy nephew ------------------------------------- Poe Gogh

A sister who loved disco ------------------------------------- Go Gogh

The brother with low back pain-------------------------------Lum Bay Gogh

And his niece who travels the country in an RV -------- Winnie Bay Gogh

The frequent visiting nephew---------------------------------Come And Gogh

There ya' Gogh

Comment

• ofelles
                  Club Member
                  • Jun 2018
                  • Brentwood CA

SHOULD I CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD BEFORE I DIE?
                  Be sure and cancel your credit cards before you die! This is so priceless, and so easy to see happening, customer service being what it is today.
                  A lady died this past January, and Citibank billed her for February and March for their annual service charges on her credit card and added late fees and interest on the monthly charge.
                  The balance had been $0.00 when she died, but now somewhere around $60.00. A family member placed a call to Citibank.
                  Here is the exchange :
                  Family Member: 'I am calling to tell you she died back in January.
                  Citibank : 'The account was never closed and the late fees and charges still apply.'
                  Family Member : 'Maybe you should turn it over to collections.'
                  Citibank : 'Since it is two months past due, it already has been.'
                  Family Member : So, what will they do when they find out she is dead?'
                  Citibank : 'Either report her account to frauds division or report her to the credit bureau, maybe both!'
                  Family Member : 'Do you think God will be mad at her?'

Citibank : 'Excuse me?'
                  Family Member: 'Did you just get what I was telling you - the part about her being dead?'
                  Citibank : 'Sir, you'll have to speak to my supervisor.'
                  Supervisor gets on the phone:

Family Member: 'I'm calling to tell you, she died back in January with a $0 balance.'
                  Citibank : 'The account was never closed and late fees and charges still apply.'
                  Family Member: 'You mean you want to collect from her estate?'
                  Citibank : (Stammer) 'Are you her lawyer?'
                  Family Member: 'No, I'm her great nephew.' (Lawyer info was given)
                  Citibank: 'Could you fax us a certificate of death?'
                  Family Member: 'Sure.' (Fax number was given)
                  After they get the fax :

Citibank: 'Our system just isn't set up for death. I don't know what more I can do to help.'
                  Family Member: 'Well, if you figure it out, great! If not, you could just keep billing her. She won't care.'
                  Citibank: 'Well, the late fees and charges will still apply.'
                  (What is wrong with these people?!?)

Family Member: 'Would you like her new billing address?'
                  Citibank : 'That might help....'
                  Family Member: ' Odessa Memorial Cemetery, Highway 129, Plot Number 69.'
                  Citibank : 'Sir, that's a cemetery!'
                  Family Member: 'And what do you do with dead people on your planet???'
                  (Priceless!!)

Comment

• Bogy
                    Bogy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Saving this for reference. I'll be needing it soon. But this is the Jokes thread, so that's enough said.

• surfdog
                    surfdog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My mother had a similar encounter with the DMV after her mum passed.
                • Clark
                  Club Member
                  • Mar 2020
                  • Broken Arrow, OK.

A lawyer went to the hospital for a serious surgical procedure. When he woke up in his room, the blinds were closed, the drapes were pulled and the room was almost in total darkness.

He asked the nurse "why is my room so dark?"

The nurse replied "the building next door is on fire and we didn't want you to wake up thinking the surgery was a failure.

Comment

• Clark
                    Club Member
                    • Mar 2020
                    • Broken Arrow, OK.

Panhead Bruce, a Californian, was a lifelong environmentalist. One day he was just sick of the world, with Covid, Brexit, Russia, China, global warming, political tension, and the rest of the disturbing news every day.

He drove his car into his garage and sealed the door and the garage windows. He then got into the car, turned on his favorite radio station, rolled down the car windows, and started the motor.

Four days later a neighbor became concerned when they hadn't seen Bruce and called the police for a welfare check.
                    They found Bruce in the garage, and drug him out of the car.

After a few sips of water Bruce was fine but his Tesla had a dead battery!

Comment

• Panhead John
                      Panhead John commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ofelles Thank God! I look forward to a good nights sleep tonight.

• Bogy
                      Bogy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Panhead John, maybe if you'd drink more it would help you relax.

• Panhead John
                      Panhead John commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bogy Yeah. That’s just what y’all need here in the pit. A PJ who drinks even more.
                  • RonB
                    Club Member
                    • Apr 2016
                    • Near Richmond VA
                    • Weber Performer Deluxe
                      SNS
                      Pizza insert
                      Rotisserie
                      Smokenator 1000
                      Cookshack Smokette Elite
                      2 Thermapens
                      Chefalarm
                      Dot
                      lots of probes.
                      CyberQ

Name:	challenge.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	995546

Comment

• Red Man
                      Red Man commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’m pretty sure I can’t do it.

• SheilaAnn
                      SheilaAnn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’d crush this!

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Made it halfway, then caved...
                  • Stuey1515
                    Club Member
                    • Dec 2019
                    • NSW Australia

This was in my Inbox, made me giggle a little, hope it lives up the resident corniness here 😁

There is an important lesson here.

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on green fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf and sex."

Comment

• willxfmr
                      willxfmr commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That one is getting saved and shared!

• RichieB
                      RichieB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OK, another one that I would fear great harm if shared on FB.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
                  See more
                  See less
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}