Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At a bar, my friend made a remarkable shot in pool, and I asked how he did it.

He said, “When I am about to take a shot, it’s like magic, I can just see the line where I need to shoot.”

Then he threw a dart and got a bullseye on the first throw and I asked how he could aim the dart so well.

He said, “When I am about to throw a dart, it’s like magic, I can just see the line where I need to throw it.”

Later, he got into a fight with another guy at the bar.

He threw a punch and missed badly.

I asked how he could throw such a poorly aimed punch.

He said, “There is no punch line.”

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Since almost everybody's bigger than me, I often opt fer th butt end of th pool cue, in such situations...tends to extinguish trending volatility, in an opponent...

Jus sayin...

• JCGrill
      JCGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      On that we agree. 😝

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got a pool table, but right now it's covered with a ping pong table. Grandkids are 10, 8, 8, 5 and 4, and at this point I would much rather have them learning ping pong than messing with the felt on my pool table. Pretty soon I'll have to start brushing up on my pool so when it comes time to teach them that I can beat them. At least for a while.

As many of you know, I fly a lot. A lot.

Anyway the person sitting next to me on a flight was an attractive woman.

Ever the charmer, I used one of my “best” lines on her.

I asked, “Does the airline charge you extra for sitting next to a good-looking man?”

“Yes,” she replied, “but I wasn’t willing to pay.”

ROFL WAIT?! What?!

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Much better than your first one. 😂

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      My credit card has a picture of me on it. When a store clerk looks at it to verify my identity I say, "Nobody else could be that ugly." Usually I get something like 'don't say that' or 'it's not ugly' Best comeback ever was when this young lass replies, "You know what they say, the customer is always right!"

What disease did cured ham actually have?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares,
    why is there a stupid song about him?

If corn oil is made from corn,
    and vegetable oil is made from vegetables,
    what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      How bout Chinese Seasonin, Italian Seasonin, Cajun Seasonin, etc., or Vegetarian Broth???

Alla those have me kinda concerned, an cornfused, as to their contents, quite frankly...

• JimLinebarger
      JimLinebarger commented
      Editing a comment
      little seals.

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are Girl Scout cookies made from?

Well since corn is a vegetable I am guessing very young corn.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20DA8AE7-754C-48DA-8DB6-1AEC3C48240D.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	973343

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        😭😭😭 Mr. Clark, please revisit this joke after having a few beers. That might help with your early morning, grouchy pants demeanor. This is now 3 of my jokes in the last week you have not liked. I’m beginning to have feelings of humoristic inadequacy. This joke has gotten 5 likes so far.....a CL at least, would go a long way to soothing my hurt feelings 😉
        Last edited by Panhead John; January 14, 2021, 08:07 AM.

• Clark
        Clark commented
        Editing a comment
        Panhead John Semi-CL

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks...Cuz! 😂
        Last edited by Panhead John; January 14, 2021, 09:31 AM.

Why is it spelled “camouflage” and not ...?

Comment

• Mark V
        Mark V commented
        Editing a comment
        You would recognize it then?

• Fire Chicken
        Fire Chicken commented
        Editing a comment
        You wouldn't know what to put on that day?! Lol

When I took my dog for our morning walk, I decided to go a different route so we headed toward the State Mental Hospital.

As we neared the fenced-in facility I heard a group of voices saying "fourteen, fourteen, fourteen."

About that time I spotted a knothole in the fence and, being curious, leaned down and peaked thru the knothole.

Someone then poked a finger in my eye!

Then I heard "Fifteen, Fifteen, Fifteen"

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        Editing a comment
        So I then pulled out my pocket knife, leaned towards the knothole, and cut off the finger when it poked through. Then said, "Minus one, minus one, minus one."

Check my math:

111,111,111 X 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Who woulda thunk it!

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        You should have stopped while you were ahead.
        😂

• jharner
        jharner commented
        Editing a comment
        my calculator said error

• Fire Chicken
        Fire Chicken commented
        Editing a comment
        You are correct sir!!
        Most of the people I work with think when you count it goes 74, 38, 79 , 78!
        Thanks, that made my day......
        Good stuff

Fun Facts Most People Didn’t Know!
      Attached Files

Comment

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love an MP-5, my favorite CoD weapon in several versions of the game...yes...I really do play (too many) video game...that is the one true fact I snuck in PHJ's goofy thread a while back...PHJ any connections on acquiring one?

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        I have military connections in Libya. What do you want glitchy ?

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Laughed way too hard at the last one. LOL

Did you know: I used to carry an MP-5K on occasion. ;-)

Got it from a Brit...

Name:	39664EB4-66BA-4113-949E-EC0C9C7B93FF.jpeg
Views:	203
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	973771

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Mosca, I'll have to mention this to my British son in law. He will probably point out to me that his "traditional British food" is a tie between fish and chips and curry. Spicy curry. Although now they are in competition with his favorite American food, brisket smoked on the pellet burner I talked him into getting when the gasser we gave them as a wedding present wore out.

Name:	41101A09-AC67-4CF7-B6BE-CA7D807E609C.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	973911

Comment

• Stuey1515
        Stuey1515 commented
        Editing a comment
        There's those vegan burgers again, it's a frittata , just call it what it is

• ComfortablyNumb
        Editing a comment
        Stuey1515 Do you really want us to call it what it is? Really?

Okay, how about male bovine defecation!

• Foehn Watts
        Foehn Watts commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know 'bout you all, but I consider it a challenge to cook *something* vegan or vegetarian for a get-together. And I don't tell 'em it's vegan or vegetarian. I mean there's so much meat, lots of times the vegan-veg stuff goes just as fast or faster-first. Which means I have more meat leftover (there's a method to my madness).

My friend thinks he is smart. He told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face.

A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers' attention, he is yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!" A pastor hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" The boy responds, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam." The pastor buys a couple fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish. The wife responds surprised, "I didn't know it was acceptable for a preacher to speak that way." He explains to her why they are dam fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f***ing potatoes!"

Last edited by Panhead John; January 14, 2021, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        A few weeks ago I said if people (other than me) kept telling preacher jokes I might have to leave! lol

• jharner
        jharner commented
        Editing a comment
        Helped with youth mission trips in the 90's on Navajo reservations and spent time in Page Arizona. The kids ( teenagers ) really got a kick going to the Damn bar and grill and other stores with the Damn name.

• JCGrill
        JCGrill commented
        Editing a comment
        In Minnesota we have Gull Lake, and wouldn't you know there's a dam at the outlet. A brewery (now closed) opened up calling itself Gull Dam Brewing. When you walked in they would say, "How about a Gull Dam beer?"

Wow. Now I've seen it too:

Click image for larger version  Name:	funny-dog-hat-riding-buffalo1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.1 KB ID:	974028
      Last edited by Foehn Watts; January 14, 2021, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hummmmm... I lived on Guam for almost 3 years and my wife lived there over 9 years. We never saw any live stock 'cept chickens and I thinks some wild pigs. Could be wrong, but never saw or smelled beef/buffalo. Lots of snakes that cause power outages and bats (served at birthdays of weddings).

• Fire Chicken
        Fire Chicken commented
        Editing a comment
        Foehn Watts I apologise, was just trying to make a joke. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
        I live out in the sticks where there's more wildlife and livestock than humans, and I enjoy it. I love watching the animals, have gamecam now to maybe get a pic of a mountain lion, bobcat, bear, etc..
        May I say I'm sorry, it's a very cool pic. Sorry 😔

• Foehn Watts
        Foehn Watts commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, man! Fire Chicken you have me all wrong! No offense taken!!! I wish I lived out in the sticks; way back we coulda, but then the husband would've had a 3 hour commute to and from. It just cracks me up that all these people want a big house, big lot but then don't do anything with the place.

We and neighbor do see deer, bobcats, coyotes, rabbits, squirrels, hawks, eagles, owls, mountain lions, porcupines, raccoons, and bears. I've not seen lions or bears, but want to. No offense taken. :-)

Name:	ouija.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	974204

Comment

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        “Don’t hang up....”

• Fire Chicken
        Fire Chicken commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with glitchy on this

• JCGrill
        JCGrill commented
        Editing a comment
        You definitely should hang up so you can clear the line for the call from the Social Security Administration.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis