Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A recent survey asked doctors if it is time to ease the COVID lockdown. HERE ARE THE RESULTS:

Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised against any rash moves.

Gastroenterologists had a gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought the government didn't have the nerve.

Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.

Many Pathologists yelled "over my dead body!" while Pediatricians said "oh grow up!"

Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.

Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and Pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.

Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter."

Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were P.O. at the whole idea.

Anesthetists thought the idea was a gas, but Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in politics!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	plague.jpeg
Views:	259
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	962845

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        How did the table go over?

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        HawkerXP - it went over very well - she loved it/ Thanx for asking.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        That's jus a 2020 Classic, Brother!

Glad Mama like yer Shaker table, it was a right nice piece ya made, an ya oughtta be quite proud.

If'n ya kept her from findin it, th whole time, we;;, thanI owe ya an Adult Bevvie, if not a whole bottle...

Mebbe she jus acted like she didn't find it, wives are wise, an mystically complex...

Name:	FB_IMG_1609004626297.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	963021

Comment

• 58limited
        58limited commented
        Editing a comment
        "What, are you chicken?" "Uhmmm..."

• Foehn Watts
        Foehn Watts commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, 58limited don't be a stubborn goat! Quit horsin' round. . .

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like Santa gots him some Game on...

Name:	1E1AE71B-5135-41BD-A321-98AA405D7C5A.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	963609

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, that one's jus Pterrible lol

• Jared49
        Jared49 commented
        Editing a comment
        How pfunny is that!!

Attached Files

Comment

Name:	5501CFD3-6D63-425D-B82F-CB318E435370.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	963673

Comment

• 58limited
          58limited commented
          Editing a comment
          Several years ago I sold a classic car part on ebay to someone in Great Britain. I mailed it and then followed the tracking: from Beaumont, Tx to Houston, Tx, then to Illinois (forgot the city), back to Houston, and then to Great Britain. Basically the package was sent on a 3000 mile round trip for no apparent reason before going overseas.

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          It makes a big difference which direction packages are going. From Iowa I can send a package via Priority Mail to my daughter in Washington and it will take 3 days max. Might make it in 2. But a package or letter I send to my daughter in St. Louis will take over a week. If it doesn't come back with a notice their isn't such an address or the people don't live there anymore and they don't have a forwarding address. They've lived there for almost 2 years now.

• Foehn Watts
          Foehn Watts commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Bogy --earlier this year I had a small package of fresh pandan leaves sent me from Santa Monica California via first class mail, which is about a whole 50 or so miles away. A normal two day ship Took 7 days and my leaves were cooked because we had a hot wave and the stuff got stuck in a transfer facility. I had some plants sent to me from the opposite direction, from San Bernardino CA (~30 miles), and they got to me in wonderful live shape in 3 days.

I feel sorry for the carriers!

I realize this is only my stepladder. But I love it as if it were my real ladder.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Good one! Here’s a follow up.

Name:	5447EE6F-729F-45EF-B57F-CEB9AEBEB6E2.jpeg
Views:	227
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	963699

Comment

Name:	IMG-20201227-WA0045.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	963706

Comment

As long as we're on the subject:

Name:	B0291538-75D5-4EF2-A6CB-B4FD79B28A05.jpeg
Views:	208
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	963711

Comment

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                That one made me bust out laughing. So many times over the years, I’ll go upstairs to my bedroom, stop and go WTF did I come in here for? I’ll pause a minute or so, try my best to remember why I came up here....can’t remember why, so I’ll go back downstairs to where I was when I thought I needed to go upstairs for something. I’ll stand there for a minute....and it’ll come to me! So then I trudge my ass back upstairs....so happy I remembered. 😂

• gcdmd
                gcdmd commented
                Editing a comment
                Panhead John
                BTDT, many times. A friend of mine, who is a retired engineer well into his eighties and still sharp, says that as long as he can remember something he is trying to recall to mind within 24 hours he figures he's still OK.

Comment

• ofelles
                ofelles commented
                Editing a comment
                ComfortablyNumb Actually, I kind of owned a '78? conv. (my wife's). She had it when we first got married. First year of fuel injection and a pain ($$) to keep running but she loved it. Finally talked her into getting a red conv. '96 Mustang.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                have had split windows, an ovals, over th span of time...

Last Beetle I ever had was a 'Dk Blue '68 with a healthily built 1600cc... it was quite fun, even though I greatly dislike th post '66 bodystyle/cosmetics...

• Foehn Watts
                Foehn Watts commented
                Editing a comment
                We used to have two '71 buses (only year with the bug engine AND disc brakes on the front). When we sold "mine" because of not wanting to dump a bunch of money into it, I swear I mourned the loss for a couple of years. Still have the other bus and it's under a cover, ready as a daily driver.

Never any stickers on mine but I really wanted the paint I saw once: Flames from the engine compartment streaming towards the front of the bus. (Busses are somewhat known for engine fires. . . ).

Even though it is only my step ladder I love it as if it were my real ladder Click image for larger version

Name:	AD47C76D-6F87-4B0B-88E5-AFA0CA81C31C.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	963999

Comment

• RonB
                RonB commented
                Editing a comment
                Deja vu all over again...

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Better than Vuja De, that ain't NEVER purty, imce

Comment

A tourist pulled into a motel in a small town and told the desk clerk he would like to look at a room before deciding to stay.
                He put a $100 bill on the counter to show that he was serious and he went off looking at several rooms.

The desk clerk grabbed the $100 and ran next door and paid the butcher on his account.
                The butcher then paid the farmer that was delivering his meat.
                The farmer then ran to the co-op and paid his bill.
                The co-op manager then crossed the street and paid his hooker.
                The hooker then ran to the motel and paid for her room.

The desk clerk put the $100 back on the counter. The tourist came back into the office, picked up his $100, and said he would stay elsewhere.

No one produced anything.
                No one earned anything.

BUT the whole town was then out of debt and looking forward with optimism.

Now THAT is a financial stimulus!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis