Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club Stickers!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we send $2 for 4 stickers?

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoardin em? Eh? 🕶

• Clint Cantwell
      Clint Cantwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep.

Clint Cantwell Thank you for the stickers! Really cool.

Comment

Do you still have them?

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
        Clint Cantwell commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I ordered a few thousand.

1$ on its way!!!
      Stay safe and healthy everyone

Comment

Originally posted by GarryH View Post
        Hey! - How would one get this offer in Canada?
        If you don't have US dollars then paypal me $4 and I can mail you some. Use the email address clintcantwell (at) yahoo (dot) com for Palpal. Make sure it includes your address and a note that it is for stickers when you send it.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for requesting stickers. Hopefully you are showing them prominently on your car, cooker, etc.

There are, however, a few people who have skipped over one or more of the 3 Steps for receiving stickers so I wanted to reiterate them.

These are designed to expedite the mailing process and minimize my out-of-pocket expense for return envelopes, stamps, and the cost of the actual stickers. So here's a quick reminder:

* Put a stamp and your address on a return envelope so the stickers can get to you (and please include the stamp so I don't have to use up my wife's book of stamps)

* Stick the self addressed stamped envelope AND one US dollar (to cover the cost of the 2 stickers) in another stamped envelope.

* Address the envelop to me at the following address (some envelopes have ended up at other team members homes who don't have the stickers so please send them to ME):

Clint Cantwell
          9511 Dogwood Estates Dr.
          Germantown, TN 38139

Thanks!

Comment

Awesome stickers, got them in the mail yesterday.
            Thanks

Comment

Clint Cantwell Received. Thanks!

Comment

Clint Cantwell mine arrived, thank you so much! I was only expecting 2 not 4, the little bit of extra cash was for your effort. Really appreciate this! The first one gets centre billing on my Surface Book 2, I'll need to think where to put the rest. :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	sticker.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	849950

Comment

I continue to forget to make my order! I will remember. I will remember.

Comment

Do you still,have stickers?

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sure do, got plenty! Just follow the directions above.

• swartzster
                      swartzster commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great. Thanks

They look great
                    Got mine today
                    Probably get 2 more soon
                    Thanks
                    Jim
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by coustyj; September 16, 2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
                      Sending a dollar out tomorrow.
                      If anyone else has stickers PM me I'm on a sticker kick. trying to fill up my beer/bbq fridge.
                      Funny thing, I take notes for work in spiral-bound notebooks and I've gone on a kick to cover them with stickers recently. Must have something to do with me getting old...

Any stickers left, Clint Cantwell?
                      Last edited by bunky2021; November 7, 2021, 06:06 AM.

Comment

It is March 13, 2022 .... any stickers still for sale Clint ? Uncle Mike II seeking at least one, if possible.

Comment

yeah, I’m interested.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here