Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club Stickers!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder that if you are sending money for patches and/or stickers, PLEASE include a self addressed stamped envelope. The money only covers our cost for the patches and stickers. If there isn't a S.A.S.E. then I have to use my wife's stash of envelopes and stamps at my expense.

Comment

• surfdog
      surfdog commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m just happy to hear that they’re still available. :-)
      As with the last order, I’ll be sure to include a stamped envelope…one question though, is additional postage necessary for most orders?

Are you still selling the stickers?

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes

Just put in Mail

Comment

Sticker came in and are very happy with it. Thank you for helping.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5570.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1447553

Notice pitmaster is dead center

Comment

• J-Melt
        J-Melt commented
        Editing a comment
        SammyJ where did you get that cutting board?!?!

• SammyJ
        SammyJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Cutting board was on Amazon, I had good vinyl stickers made

to uh ujhrfrrtrrgrrrrrfdgjj TY hoo

Comment

K9

Comment

Comment

Are these still in stock? If so, my dollar shall be in the mail soon!

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
              Clint Cantwell commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, back in stock!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here