Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download a Pitmaster Membership Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download a Pitmaster Membership Certificate

Meathead designed a Membership Certificate pdf that you can download, add your name (or your Pitmaster Club user name) and print, even frame! Below is what it looks like. The pdf will print to 8.5 x 11". To download the full-size version, click on the red text "View in new tab" below. Then select "Save As" (or it may just automatically download when you click that text so check your downloads folder). Then click on "Your Name Here", type, and print.
    View in new tab

​​​​​​​
    Attached Files

Love this! Since, I am in the printing industry this one is a no brainer. It will be printed, framed and hanging in my office soon. Thanks!

Comment

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you make one scratch n sniff that smells like bacon?

• DavidNorcross
      DavidNorcross commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, we do scratched and sniff, but I have not had a request for bacon. I guess there is a first time for everything!

Who is, "Your Name Here" and what smoker do they have?😜

Comment

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      You have discovered my secret identity.

What fun. Thanks, Meathead

Kathryn

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Liked this one.. Thanks!

Comment

My wife and I love it! Will get it framed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Neat! Thanks, Meathead.

Comment

Thanks Meathead! Will display this proudly!

Comment

awesome thanks! I will frame this and hang it in place of our wedding picture!!!

Comment

• fkrall
                  fkrall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In your new apartment....

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dayum, Brother fkrall !!!!!
                  That was a really good one, give me a great big belly laugh, today!

Thanks, Meathead, it looks great!!

Comment

So this and a nickel buy you a cup of coffee?

Comment

• ofelles
                    ofelles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Back in 1950 maybe.

This is really neat. I am going to have to get this done up. Going to have to try to get it so that the "Your Name Here" doesn't show behind the typed in name.

Comment

• AverageJoe
                    AverageJoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ofelles will do, and thanks. Wife and I have just recently moved closer to Utah LOL. Had to get away from the Denver area. Been chaos for the last few months.

• AverageJoe
                    AverageJoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ofelles I had to use Photoshop and Adobe Pro to be able to get "Your Name Here" to come out of the back ground. That was all that I changed. Not sure exactly if it came out to where someone else can add their name on it though. I have the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite so I know that I can make the adjustments on my side.

• AverageJoe
                    AverageJoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Meathead do you have the ability to make the changes to the original document to remove the "Your Name Here" from the background and just have the text box left open of the PDF?

AverageJoe I think it should disappear when you begin to type in the box.

Comment

• fracmeister
                    fracmeister commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not on my editors...

• AverageJoe
                    AverageJoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Meathead it is part of the actual background of the document. The text box is overlaying it

• AverageJoe
                    AverageJoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Meathead I do have a copy that only has that one thing changed if you want it for review

I think I have replicated the problem. I will upload a version without the problem text.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here