Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download a Pitmaster Membership Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fkrall
    commented on 's reply
    In your new apartment....

• ccweir
    replied
    Cool! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    OK, back to the Adobe expert.

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    You have discovered my secret identity.

• RichardCT
    replied
    Yes, the problem text is gone when I View in New Tab. However the font is tiny and my name barely shows relative to the rest of the document

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    replied
    I think I have replicated the problem. I will upload a version without the problem text.

Leave a comment:

• AverageJoe
    commented on 's reply
    Meathead I do have a copy that only has that one thing changed if you want it for review

• AverageJoe
    commented on 's reply
    Meathead it is part of the actual background of the document. The text box is overlaying it

• fracmeister
    commented on 's reply
    Not on my editors...

• Meathead
    replied
    AverageJoe I think it should disappear when you begin to type in the box.

Leave a comment:

• AverageJoe
    commented on 's reply
    Meathead do you have the ability to make the changes to the original document to remove the "Your Name Here" from the background and just have the text box left open of the PDF?

• AverageJoe
    commented on 's reply
    ofelles I had to use Photoshop and Adobe Pro to be able to get "Your Name Here" to come out of the back ground. That was all that I changed. Not sure exactly if it came out to where someone else can add their name on it though. I have the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite so I know that I can make the adjustments on my side.

• AverageJoe
    commented on 's reply
    ofelles will do, and thanks. Wife and I have just recently moved closer to Utah LOL. Had to get away from the Denver area. Been chaos for the last few months.

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    AverageJoe Let me know if you do it. And havn't heard from you for a while, welcome back.

• AverageJoe
    replied
    This is really neat. I am going to have to get this done up. Going to have to try to get it so that the "Your Name Here" doesn't show behind the typed in name.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here