Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Pitmaster Club T-Shirts, Aprons, Mugs, Caps, More

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah brother, where be the patches? ✌️

Comment

Still ironing out the how-to-order process. For now, you can get one for fee if you take a GREAT pic of food you cook with Meathead's Amazing rubs or sauce and show the bottle in the pic, and post it in the current SUWYC, and if it's good enough that we post it in HOT or on social, then walah!

Comment

Originally posted by Dsrmx55 View Post
        Hey, Any update on the Patches??
        I am checking to see what the cost would be for us to mail patches (i.e. can we send in a regular envelope with a regular stamp) then sort out how to bill people. Perhaps we do what we did with our stickers and have people send me a couple of dollars and a self-addressed stamped envelope. Will let you know after my next trip to the post office.

Comment

• jab688
          jab688 commented
          Editing a comment
          Clint a regular envelope with a patch in it might get chewed up in the mail machines. I'd suggest a (unknown size) vanilla padded envelope. Just a thought. Looking for 2 patches by the way. hint hint.

• jab688
          jab688 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Clint, any updates on the patches?

I have the apon. It is good quality. I'd post a picture but it is in the laundry

Comment

Santa came and left. Cupid's arrow missed. Maybe a lucky Leprechaun or the Easter Bunny will bring brightly colored patches?
          Just wondering on status of them. Thanks.

Comment

Patches can be ordered on this link.
            We recently had a batch of AmazingRibs.com patches for anyone who is interested in adding one to a hat, button-down shirt, apron, etc. Since we are not set up for e-commerce, anyone interested in receiving a patch should simply... >>>> send $5 to me at the address below, along with a self-addressed, stamped

Comment

So What happened to the thong model? Wouldn't want to order anything that didn't fit right for the wife!

Comment

This hat works!! Pretty reasonable and I thought the packaging was nice. My hat wasn’t crushed in transport. I’ll be the one doing that after a few too many at the Q!!! 🔥🔥🐿️
              Attached Files

Comment

• Meathead
                Meathead commented
                Editing a comment
                You grill girl!

Hey all, I want to buy a gift membership x 2, where do i sign up?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here