Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Pitmaster Club T-Shirts, Aprons, Mugs, Caps, More

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Pitmaster Club T-Shirts, Aprons, Mugs, Caps, More

We now have a storefront in CafePress where you can order men's and women's T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Aprons, Mugs, Caps, Tote Bags, Flasks, and more, all imprinted with the Pitmaster Club logo, in a variety of colors. Prices are very reasonable. There's even a spiral bound journal where you can make notes on your cooks.

Click here to browse & order: https://www.cafepress.com/amazingribs

If you want something a little fancier, check out these beautiful embroidered shirts
    https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ed-team-shirts
    Attached Files

I wanted to buy a T-shirt and after clicking the link (Firefox) I get a warning "More than 20,000,000 accounts from CafePress were compromised in 2019." Posting just in case you guys weren't aware.

Comment

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      I had not heard about it! So I did some digging. It seems that all they got were email addresses and no credit cards. Forbes has a good article on it https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywi.../#38125e3d407e

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      Further digging and I find claims that the vulnerability has been closed.

• Dave Doty
      Dave Doty commented
      Editing a comment
      Meathead, I have an idea for a slogan on the shirts, hats etc. "Ya can't beat my meat" Use it if you like. Dave Doty

The bottom link for the shirts like the one you're wearing here doesn't seem to work...

Comment

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed. Thanks!

What does the Journal look like in the inside for the task journal?

Comment

Thanks that looks like what I wanted.

Comment

Just received my hat. Love the saying, but wish the letters were larger.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment

What, we git no Selfie lol?

I know it is quite a way out yet, but will you be bringing stock to the Meat Up in Memphis? I'm flying in from the UK and will want to fill a suitcase for the return journey.

Comment

• dirtman
        dirtman commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the enthusiasm! Unless I missed them, the UK could use a good steakhouse or American style BBQ joint. IMO a great US quality steakhouse in St. Andrew's could do quite well.

Any chance you guys will be selling the stickers? I saw a picture of them when i was signing up for the pitmasters club. Would love to get one for my truck!

Comment

Here ya be:

Want to show off your love for the Pitmaster Club? We have a really cool die cut AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club stickers for members only. Each sticker is 4"x3.5" and the manufacturer claims they are weatherproof, waterproof, even dishwasher safe. To get two of them, send: 1. A SELF ADDRESSED, STAMPED RETURN

Comment

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Deputy Bones.

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Yer quite welcome, Sheriff M!
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 2, 2020, 06:35 PM. Reason: f vs r

I was looking at the Cafe Press Amazing Rib's trucker's hat. Is the logo as small as shown in the pic?
        Seems like theirs's a lot more room where the graphic could be bigger.
        Attached Files

Comment

Pretty sure that is the size. Sit tight. We have beautiful embroidered patches that you can iron onto anything and will be offering them soon.

Comment

• jab688
            jab688 commented
            Editing a comment
            Was checking in on an update for eta on patches? Thanks

Thanks Meathead, yea Cafe Press got back to me and said that the pic is accurate for size of the iron on.
          A patch would be excellent.
          I will wait. thanks

Comment

jab688 We have the patches in inventory. Now we have to set up a way to sell them. Working on a solution. Might take a month.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, Meathead, much preciated, Brother!

Countin Down...

Puttin this on >LOOP<
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 25, 2021, 11:45 AM.

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              My money is ready Meathead!

• jab688
              jab688 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds great thank you for the speedy responce. You have 2 of them allready sold. Looking forward to the next update.

Any updates on the sales/selling of the Patch's Meathead?
            I usually start being 'good' near the end of November for Christmas and Santa. Didn't want to start to early or too late and miss the roll out.
            Thanks again.

Comment

Hey, Any update on the Patches??

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here