Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Pitmaster Club Embroidered Team Shirts

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Pitmaster Club Embroidered Team Shirts

This is my new standard "uniform" team shirt. It is a classic retro "camp shirt" with beautifully embroidered Pitmaster Club logo on the right breast 3.75-inches high, and 9.5-inches high on the back. There is a left front pocket with your name embroidered above it.

A relaxed fit made from no-fuss fabric blend, 75% polyester and 25% rayon, medium weight, soft, feels like cotton, with a stain and soil-release finish, and faux-coconut shell buttons. The bottom is a squared off long tail with side vents so it looks nice tucked or untucked. It is dressy enough for me to wear on my television appearances, to restaurants, but I am not afraid to wear it when cooking because it is wash and wear, wrinkle free. Really. I have a white one I have washed at least a dozen times without any fading. The embroidering has a lightweight polyester backing, but it is not scratchy at all. Available in white, pale blue, celery green, and black, from small to 5XL and in ladies sizes. It's not cheap because there is a LOT of embroidery (we don't make any money on it), but it is very cool.

Click here to order mens' shirts

Click here to order ladies' shirts

If you want something less expensive and less formal, check out the T-shirts and sweatshirts and more here https://www.cafepress.com/amazingribs

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_39930.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	330369
    Last edited by Meathead; July 3, 2023, 08:50 AM.

The shirt is AWESOME! Unfortunately they do not come in tall or big sizes so if you're sporting a proud belly or are on the tall side the shirt may end up too short as has happened to me all too many times...

Comment

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      The sizing chart shows an XL for a 52 chest. That seems odd to me. My suits are all 52, and being big (portly?) and tall I've always worn a 3x. I can wear a classic or portly suit just fine.

I'm going with the 3x and assume I'll be happy.

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the Pit! Your first post here just gave me the push to order a shirt too. Something I’ve thought about but never got around to doing.

How much is Charlie Sheen paying us for the link on our BBQ Shirts page, to his shirts? Is that the $$ that 'saved' the club?

We could have done better than Charlie Sheen. Kermit comes to mind.

FYI Huskee

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zinger fo the Day.JPG
Views:	2879
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	600148
    Last edited by JGo37; November 30, 2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee I think he is talking about how the shirt website features Charlie Sheen... right at the top. They have an entire Charlie Sheen collection on there.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh, I thought it was somehow a reference to Meathead looking like CS...Lol...had me scratching my noggin.

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      It isn't easy being Sheen.

So I was just about to order one of these, and went through most of the process. I was enthused that the site had free shipping, knowing that likely didn't apply to Canada, but figured the shipping would be reasonable. Imagine my shock. I'm still going to order one, but I'll wait until my next trip to the Microsoft mothership. And yes, I'm aware that AR has no control over this, just venting a bit.

Name:	ARShirt.png
Views:	2776
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	719572

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh. That makes it a premium purchase for sure.

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Huskee. As a resident of the Great White North, I'm more than used to this kind of thing. Still sucks, but it is what it is. I'm in the lower 48 frequently enough that I often just have things shipped to my hotel.

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ComfortablyNumb i'm familiar with those. Shipping to my hotel is a lot cheaper, or, if I can't be guaranteed it will arrive while I'm there, I ship it to a coworker.

I'd prefer a short sleeve made with a Columbia omni-shade tee. I have no use for polyester in central Florida.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, a light weight version would be awesome. Especially with the heat.

pkadare Thank you for giving this thread a bump! I am going to have to send a letter to Santa so I will have a shirt to wear in Memphis.

Comment

It is not very heavy. They have other lighter weight shirts that you could probably ask them to customize with our design. Here I am this weekend in 100F heat standing behind 3 1000F chimneys for 4 hours. I drank a lot of beer, and sweated from my head a lot, but shirt remained fairly dry.
      Attached Files

Comment

• pkadare
        pkadare commented
        Editing a comment
        I would have loved to have been there! Looking good!

• Polarbear777
        Polarbear777 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s a picture of a kid playing in the sandbox :-)

Troutman got his....temp was in the mid-80s at this festival and I was fine....git you one !!!!

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_07.jpg
Views:	2804
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	719669

Comment

• gdsim1
        gdsim1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good mister! 👍

• bunky2021
        bunky2021 commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the GUN SHOW!

Good Looking Shirt my friend.! Christmas is coming.

Comment

hey meat head just purchased a pitmaster shirt cant wait to get it so i can wear it proudly & get my bbq on ! so glad i signed up to this bbq site best investment ive made thank you

Comment

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

Trying to order one of these and the page for the Amazing Ribs bowling shirt doesn't seem to be there anymore?

Comment

• pkadare
          pkadare commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee it looks like they've removed the "bbq-shirts" portion of the URL.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice detective work pkadare. I'll update the link at the top of the page. Appreciate it!

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          got it .... thanks Huskee and pkadare

I just rejoined the Club. Glad to be back. I would love to order one of these shirts, but I live in Canada. Looks from other posts like it costs upwards of 40 dollars in shipping. I love the shirts, but with the shipping cost, it's a hard pass. I do realize that AR has no control over shipping costs, but 43.95 plus duty to ship a shirt is absurd.

Approximately (10) business days + (5-7) days for embroidered shirts {Duties Not Included} $43.95
        Last edited by kingdarb; May 15, 2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Alas, we do not make these shirts. They are made costom, on order, one at a time by a third party. Nor do we control shipping and custom charges to Canada. I wish I could help...

For a limited time these embroidered shirts are 20% off now through Christmas day.

Click here to order men's shirts

Click here to order ladies' shirts

Comment

I am new here, trying to find my way around the website. I’m thinking about buying a new grill, is there anywhere here that give you suggestions?

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to The Pit.

Tell us what you like to cook, and how much effort you want to put into it and we can help.

• Meathead
            Meathead commented
            Editing a comment
            Here is our database of ratings and reviews of 500 grills and smokers by Max Good, the world's only fulltime grill and smoker tester. https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...moker-reviews/

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here