Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Pitmaster Club Embroidered Team Shirts

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh, I thought it was somehow a reference to Meathead looking like CS...Lol...had me scratching my noggin.

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee I think he is talking about how the shirt website features Charlie Sheen... right at the top. They have an entire Charlie Sheen collection on there.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Heh?

• JGo37
    replied
    How much is Charlie Sheen paying us for the link on our BBQ Shirts page, to his shirts? Is that the $$ that 'saved' the club?

We could have done better than Charlie Sheen. Kermit comes to mind.

FYI Huskee

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zinger fo the Day.JPG
Views:	2896
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	600148
    Last edited by JGo37; November 30, 2018, 11:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    The sizing chart shows an XL for a 52 chest. That seems odd to me. My suits are all 52, and being big (portly?) and tall I've always worn a 3x. I can wear a classic or portly suit just fine.

I'm going with the 3x and assume I'll be happy.

• Florida Smokeater
    replied
    The shirt is AWESOME! Unfortunately they do not come in tall or big sizes so if you're sporting a proud belly or are on the tall side the shirt may end up too short as has happened to me all too many times...

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    started a topic Order Pitmaster Club Embroidered Team Shirts

Order Pitmaster Club Embroidered Team Shirts

This is my new standard "uniform" team shirt. It is a classic retro "camp shirt" with beautifully embroidered Pitmaster Club logo on the right breast 3.75-inches high, and 9.5-inches high on the back. There is a left front pocket with your name embroidered above it.

A relaxed fit made from no-fuss fabric blend, 75% polyester and 25% rayon, medium weight, soft, feels like cotton, with a stain and soil-release finish, and faux-coconut shell buttons. The bottom is a squared off long tail with side vents so it looks nice tucked or untucked. It is dressy enough for me to wear on my television appearances, to restaurants, but I am not afraid to wear it when cooking because it is wash and wear, wrinkle free. Really. I have a white one I have washed at least a dozen times without any fading. The embroidering has a lightweight polyester backing, but it is not scratchy at all. Available in white, pale blue, celery green, and black, from small to 5XL and in ladies sizes. It's not cheap because there is a LOT of embroidery (we don't make any money on it), but it is very cool.

Click here to order mens' shirts

Click here to order ladies' shirts

If you want something less expensive and less formal, check out the T-shirts and sweatshirts and more here https://www.cafepress.com/amazingribs

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_39930.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	330369
    Last edited by Meathead; July 3, 2023, 08:50 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here