Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Pitmaster Club Embroidered Team Shirts

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boilerman
    replied
    Good Looking Shirt my friend.! Christmas is coming.

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a picture of a kid playing in the sandbox :-)

• gdsim1
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good mister! 👍

• Troutman
    replied
    Troutman got his....temp was in the mid-80s at this festival and I was fine....git you one !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_07.jpg
Views:	2804
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	719669

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    I would have loved to have been there! Looking good!

• Meathead
    replied
    It is not very heavy. They have other lighter weight shirts that you could probably ask them to customize with our design. Here I am this weekend in 100F heat standing behind 3 1000F chimneys for 4 hours. I drank a lot of beer, and sweated from my head a lot, but shirt remained fairly dry.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ComfortablyNumb i'm familiar with those. Shipping to my hotel is a lot cheaper, or, if I can't be guaranteed it will arrive while I'm there, I ship it to a coworker.

• Craigar
    replied
    pkadare Thank you for giving this thread a bump! I am going to have to send a letter to Santa so I will have a shirt to wear in Memphis.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed, a light weight version would be awesome. Especially with the heat.

• Bkhuna
    replied
    I'd prefer a short sleeve made with a Columbia omni-shade tee. I have no use for polyester in central Florida.

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Huskee. As a resident of the Great White North, I'm more than used to this kind of thing. Still sucks, but it is what it is. I'm in the lower 48 frequently enough that I often just have things shipped to my hotel.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Ugh. That makes it a premium purchase for sure.

• pkadare
    replied
    So I was just about to order one of these, and went through most of the process. I was enthused that the site had free shipping, knowing that likely didn't apply to Canada, but figured the shipping would be reasonable. Imagine my shock. I'm still going to order one, but I'll wait until my next trip to the Microsoft mothership. And yes, I'm aware that AR has no control over this, just venting a bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ARShirt.png
Views:	2776
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	719572

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    It isn't easy being Sheen.

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the Pit! Your first post here just gave me the push to order a shirt too. Something I’ve thought about but never got around to doing.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here