Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AmazingRibs.com Patches!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AmazingRibs.com Patches!

We recently had a batch of AmazingRibs.com patches for anyone who is interested in adding one to a hat, button-down shirt, apron, etc.

Since we are not set up for e-commerce, anyone interested in receiving a patch should simply...

>>>> send $5 to me at the address below, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope <<<<

...and I'll get one to you PLUS an AmazingRIbs.com sticker. Please notice the big, bold words above.

Once you receive it, Meathead suggested having it sewn on even though it is technically an iron-on patch.

CLINT CANTWELL
    AMAZINGRIBS.COM
    9511 DOGWOOD ESTATES DR.
    GERMANTOWN, TN 38139
    Click image for larger version  Name:	patch.png Views:	593 Size:	534.9 KB ID:	1182786

For stickers, see this post: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-club-stickers

Click image for larger version  Name:	stickers.jpg Views:	27 Size:	53.5 KB ID:	1315349

Thanks Dad!

Comment

Finally! I will need to get my $5 bucks in the mail!

Comment

I keep trying to jam $5 into my AOL account through the disc drive. Anyone know another way to mail money?

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Well at least you have a disk drive. My floppy drive keeled over and died on me. What am I going to do with all these floppies

@HawkerXP

Click image for larger version

Name:	snail mail.jpg
Views:	839
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1183178

Comment

My cannibal pig and sticker have arrived! Thanks Clint!

Comment

Clint Cantwell received the patch today along with the sticker too. Thank you!

Comment

YES! checks in the mail.

Comment

Thank you Clint Cantwell and Meathead for the great patches. Now I got a great new grilling hat. Plus it would look mighty spiffy when I'm at the grocery store's meat counter too.
                Attached Files

Comment

I’m gonna send a Bitcoin. It should be worth about $5 by arrival time..

Comment

do you have the patch left?

Comment

I just sent my 5 bucks! Very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneT View Post
                        I’m gonna send a Bitcoin. It should be worth about $5 by arrival time..
                        I do take Bitcoin and Ethereum!

Comment

Just a reminder that if you are sending money for patches and/or stickers, PLEASE include a self addressed stamped envelope. The money only covers our cost for the patches and stickers. If there isn't a S.A.S.E. then I have to use my wife's stash of envelopes and stamps at my expense.

Comment

Cartoon (cannibal) pigs are not my thing. It would be cool to have a more understated grown-up way to represent The Pit. Perhaps an alternate logo consisting of text only?

Comment

• WayneT
                              WayneT commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I actually agree with this sentiment. But, the piggy eats with such flair, pinkies fully extended.

• TripleB
                              TripleB commented
                              Editing a comment
                              +2. Cartoon of smiling pig not my gig either. The pinkies flared is funny though.

• Richard Chrz
                              Richard Chrz commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Agreed,I would love to wear something to bring awareness to this site. But that logo I just can’t take serious, when I’m talking about how incredible this place can be, based on wants.
                              Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 9, 2022, 05:49 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here