Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Engraved Hats, Coasters, BBQ Journal, Coozies, Keychain, Cutting Boards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of new official Pitmaster products! Baseball caps!

First is the understated (but classy) look with the Pitmaster logo laser engraved on a leatherette patch and applied to a nice, faded blue denim baseball cap.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pitmaster-leatherette-hat-hires.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.67 MB ID:	1361130

Next is the same cap with the Pitmaster embroidered patch.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pitmaster-embroidered-hat-hires.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.03 MB ID:	1361131

The caps have a brass clasp in the back to adjust for a perfect fit.

The leatherette cap is $19.95 and the embroidered cap is $24.95. Either includes free shipping in the US.

Order here: https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Comment

Just recalling your attention to the new baseball caps with the Pitmaster logo.

Comment

mgaretz I got mine! It’s super comfortable and soft, like your favorite jeans.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3F9CFDA4-BB95-4A7F-A736-BBB0196581A4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	1364206
        Click image for larger version  Name:	AB7FE7FD-6850-44F5-8598-58CA2C1537A1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	1364207

Comment

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Fallback career: Model.

• SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          RichieB most likely. I read cookbooks like novels. Now, the other shelf is a different story. I have several I have not cracked open yet.

Meathead 🤣🤣🤣😉🙏🏻

• Bad Hat BBQ
          Bad Hat BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you sell just the LEATHERETTE PATCH??

Id would order one of those.....

Originally posted by SheilaAnn View Post
        mgaretz I got mine! It’s super comfortable and soft, like your favorite jeans.

Click image for larger version Name:	3F9CFDA4-BB95-4A7F-A736-BBB0196581A4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	1364206
        Click image for larger version Name:	AB7FE7FD-6850-44F5-8598-58CA2C1537A1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	1364207
        Thanks SheilaAnn!

Comment

Very cool stuff

Comment

Sporting my new helmet...
            A birthday gift from my daughter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230319_214343.jpg Views:	14 Size:	686.6 KB ID:	1394237

Comment

• Meathead
              Meathead commented
              Editing a comment
              Kewl! Try smiling next time.

I got to get one of those hats! Sure is a handsome add-on!

Comment

Hi everyone. We are in the process of selling our house and moving to a new one. At the same time I am upgrading my main laser, so some of the Pitmaster products can't be produced until the new laser arrives. I have put the whole website into a maintenance mode, but some products (hats, coasters, journals, keychains, koozies and some more) are still able to be ordered. If there is something you want, PM me and if I can still produce it during the move I will send a money request via PayPal. I expect to be back up and running in mid-June. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy moving!

• mgaretz
                mgaretz commented
                Editing a comment
                The 3rd place prize package will not be affected. I made up several sets in advance.
                Last edited by mgaretz; May 15, 2023, 08:26 AM.

Took a little bit longer than planned but we are back up and running and the store is open again!

https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Comment

• smokenoob
                smokenoob commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool stuff! But just exactly how does CRS cap fit into AR? Are you insinuatin’ we CRS? My mind is like a steel trap! (without a key) , uh, what was I gonna say……
                oh yeah, cool stuff! Oh, and …uh….Paprika is blue-toothed into my implant, tonight it said I had to fry Snapper! 😂

Hey everyone! A couple of announcements. First, wood prices keep going up as does the cost of shipping, so I have had to increase the prices of the large PitMaster Cutting Boards. The small cutting board price remains the same for now.

But I have also added a new medium size cutting board. Very similar to the large ones but measures 13.75x9.75" and is 1/2" thick. It's also only available in maple.

See them and all the other cool PitMaster exclusive swag at https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here