Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Engraved Hats, Coasters, BBQ Journal, Coozies, Keychain, Cutting Boards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Comment

You could probably do very well to time a sale with the 2021 Secret Santa thread….just saying! 😃

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent idea!

• mgaretz
        mgaretz commented
        Editing a comment
        Good idea!

Reminding you that you only have a few days remaining to get 20% off with the code BYEBYEDAYLIGHT.

Comment

Just a few hours left to take 20% off everything!

Comment

Just letting everyone know that from about 4pm PST today (Sunday) my laser will be down for about 3 days while I get some new flooring installed. So you have a few hours to get an order in and have it ship tomorrow, otherwise orders may be delayed until the end of the week. Remember there's a 15% discount code in effect for all items. Use coupon code SECRETSANTA21 at checkout.

Comment

If you are thinking about any of these for Christmas gifts, I suggest you order in the next few days to insure delivery before Christmas. Don't forget you still have a discount code available for 15% off anything at the site. Use code SECRETSANTA21 at checkout.

Pick boxes: https://lightmadedesigns.com/custom-guitar-pick-box/
            Pitmaster Club Items: https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/
            Everything else: https://lightmadedesigns.com/

Comment

If you didn't get what you wanted for the holidays, consider getting some cool Pitmaster engraved items for yourself!

Comment

• Steve B
                Steve B commented
                Editing a comment
                Just placed order. I will PM you now. Thanks brother.

mgaretz Can you make the coasters in a gray color?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
                mgaretz Can you make the coasters in a gray color?
                Yes I can and I even have a couple of gray sets in stock. When you place your order send me a PM here with your real name (so I can match it to the order) and remind me that you want gray.

Comment

Late to the Party as usual. Got my SWAG on order! Tx MH & mgaretz .

Comment

• mgaretz
                    mgaretz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks! Should ship tomorrow!

• Alan Brice
                    Alan Brice commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I received my pitmaster merch this weekend! Extremely nice quality! I will be making friends n relatives happily surprised. Thank you for the nice work.

A couple of announcements:

I now have a new, much (much!) bigger laser and I can now do things I couldn't do before.

First, I am now going to start optionally engraving the spine of the Pitmaster Binder. It will be engraved with whatever you have on the front, so if it says "Dave's BBQ Journal" on the front, it can now say the same thing on the side.

Second, the cutting boards I sell are nice, solid maple boards, but limited in size. That's due to several factors: The size I could fit in the old laser, the cost of the board and the cost to ship it since they weigh a lot. Now I have some bigger cutting boards coming in. They will be solid maple, 11x17" in size, 1" thick and have a juice groove on one side. You'll have the choice of engraving on the plain side or the groove side. If it's just for display, get the grooved side engraved. If you want to display and use it, I recommend getting the plain side engraved so you can use the grooved side. As soon as they arrive and I can figure out shipping costs, I will post back here and they will be on the site to order.

I also invite you to check out the other products on the site. I have added some new earrings and silent, silicone dog tags (custom engraved with your dog's name and contact info).

Comment

The new, larger cutting boards are here! These are beautiful, solid maple cutting boards and measure 11x17x1 inches. One side is plain and the other has a large juice groove. You can choose to have either side engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo. I made a good buy on these and right now they are very competitively priced for this quality and size. They are just $69.95 including free shipping in the US. Order now before the price of wood and shipping goes up again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	large-cutting-board-maple.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1176816

Comment

New! Just added a cherry wood option to the large cutting boards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	large-cutting-board-cherry.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	1183196

Comment

Hi Everyone! Time for a sale! Now through 4/18 get 20% off your order with the coupon code SPRING20.

That link is for the private Pitmaster Club items, but the sale applies to anything else in the store!

Comment

Last day to save 20%! Use coupon code SPRING20 - good for everything in the store! Get one of new, larger maple or cherry cutting boards.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here