Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Engraved Hats, Coasters, BBQ Journal, Coozies, Keychain, Cutting Boards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitmaster Club Engraved Hats, Coasters, BBQ Journal, Coozies, Keychain, Cutting Boards!

Charter Member Mark Garetz (mgaretz) has a nifty engraving machine and he is making some very cool Pitmaster Club swag that he is selling with our approval (we are not making a commission). There are Coasters, a BBQ Journal, and a Cutting Board that you can order on his website https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Order $35 worth of Pitmaster laser-engraved products and receive a Pitmaster Keychain (below) free! It will automatically be included with your order.

I’ll let him describe them:

Click image for larger version  Name:	coasters.jpg Views:	7861 Size:	231.9 KB ID:	1038237

Coasters

Set of 6 laser-engraved leatherette (faux leather) coasters in a rich brown color, each 4 x 4 inches. This richly textured material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. Each coaster has edge stitching and is backed with a soft suede-like material so it won’t scratch your surfaces. Also included is a stylish leatherette holder. Each coaster is engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo and is officially licensed by Meathead.

Price: $17.95. Free shipping is included in the US (international shipping is available for a fee).

Click image for larger version  Name:	cutting-board.jpg Views:	286 Size:	292.1 KB ID:	1038238 Click image for larger version  Name:	large-cutting-board-maple.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.6 KB ID:	1364766

Cutting Boards (2 sizes)

Laser-engraved, solid maple or cherry cutting boards.

The regular board is 11 ½ x 8 x ¾ inches and is ¾ inch thick. The large board is is 17 x 11 inches and is 1 inch thick and contains a juice groove.

One side is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo, licensed by Meathead. We chose genuine maple for the regular cutting board, and your choice of maple or cherry for the large sized board, because they are knife-friendly. Most laser-engraved cutting boards are made with bamboo, which is less expensive but very hard on your knives! So while ours makes a great display piece, you can also actually use it! (Note: we do not recommend cutting on the engraved side. For the large boards you can choose to have the logo engraved on the non-groove side or the grooved side.)

Price: $42.95 regular (maple only); or $69.95 large (maple or cherry). Free shipping is included in the US (international shipping is available for a fee on regular board only, sorry no international shipping on large boards).

Click image for larger version  Name:	journal.jpg Views:	283 Size:	361.4 KB ID:	1038239

BBQ Journal

Just the thing for keeping track of your cooks. A leatherette (faux leather) covered journal in a rich brown color. This richly textured, material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The journal has 112 lined, heavyweight pages and a black satin ribbon bookmark. Each journal is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo. It can also be personalized with your own name (we will replace Meathead’s name in the photo) at no extra charge.

Price: $19.95. Free shipping is included in the US (international shipping is available for a fee).

Click image for larger version  Name:	3ringbinder.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.1 KB ID:	1065445

3-Ring Binder

The BBQ Binder is just the thing for keeping track of your cooks! A leatherette (aka faux leather) covered 3-ring binder in a rich brown color. This richly textured, material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The binder has 1" D-Rings and takes standard 3-hole punched 8.5x11" paper. Ideal for using Meathead's BBQ Log pages. You can download the pages here.

Each journal is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo and is officially licensed by Meathead. It can also be personalized with your own name (will replace Meathead’s name in the photo) at no extra charge.

The cost is $27.95 and includes free shipping the US (international shipping is available for a fee).

Click image for larger version  Name:	PMC can cooler.jpg Views:	78 Size:	52.4 KB ID:	1069592
    Beverage Holders

Hold your favorite beverage in style with a set of 4 Pitmaster Club Beverage Holders. Made from leatherette (aka faux leather) in a rich brown color, this richly textured, material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The beverage holder is designed to fit standard aluminum cans (which fit snug), but you can also use it with bottle but the fit will be looser. It is lined with a thin layer of insulating foam to help keep your drink cooler.

Each beverage holder is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo and is officially licensed by Meathead.

$19.95 for a set of four. Price includes free shipping in the US (international shipping is available for a fee).

Click image for larger version  Name:	keychain.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.8 KB ID:	1045869

Keychain

Laser-engraved leatherette keychain in a rich brown color. This richly textured material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The keychain has edge stitching. The keychain leatherette part is 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 inches and includes a heavy duty 1 3/8" diameter key ring.

The keychain is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo and is officially licensed by Meathead.

Price: $7.95. Free shipping is included in the US (international shipping is available for a fee).

Click image for larger version  Name:	pitmaster-embroidered-hat-web.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.1 KB ID:	1364764 Click image for larger version  Name:	pitmaster-leatherette-hat-web.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	1364765

Hats

Faded blue denim baseball caps in 2 options: the Pitmaster logo laser engraved on a leatherette patch ($19.95), or colored patch ($24.95), both officially licensed by Meathead. The caps are a high quality, heavyweight denim with an adjustable brass clasp. Ships free in the US via First Class Mail.
    Last edited by Meathead; June 15, 2021, 11:51 AM.

Very nice!

Comment

Those are awesome

Comment

Sweeeet. Finally get off my lazy rear end and take notes. WELL MADE!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210603_022953.jpg
Views:	1855
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1040189
        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
          Sweeeet. Finally get off my lazy rear end and take notes. WELL MADE!!

Name:	IMG_20210603_022953.jpg
Views:	1855
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1040189
          ​​​​​
          Thanks Jerod!

Comment

Nice...got a cutting board & coasters on the way... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
              Nice...got a cutting board & coasters on the way... :-)
              Shipping tomorrow!

Comment

• surfdog
                surfdog commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice. But, I dare say, it will be at the GFs house before I get there. LOL

I got the full set from Mark. I am really impressed.

At first I thought that I'd never use the coasters but they are really nice- thin enough to be practical and set a tall beer glass or cocktail glass on w/o worry of it being tippy, yet thick enough to protect your table top. The softer back is a nice touch too. They will last forever. There's 6 and they come in a handy well-made matching holder.

I'm not a journal user but I wanted the journal in case I become a journal guy. It has a page marker and it's full of blank lined pages, 112 as noted above with 22 lines each. The lines are straight even though in this pic they might look wavy (I guess I had the jitters from too much coffee when I snapped this shot).

Name:	IMAG7119.jpg
Views:	1559
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1042778

The cutting board is thick for its dimensions. Not big enough for a packer brisket by any means, but maybe a small flat. Definitely the right size to slice a salami stick, cheese, or to make a nice charcuterie tray for 2 people.

The engraving on all is top notch!

Name:	IMAG7118.jpg
Views:	1527
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	1042779

Comment

Received the cutting board today. And thanks mgaretz for the key chain. I put it to use.
                Going to try to display. We'll see how that goes.
                ​

Comment

Mark has added a keychain to his offerings (see above) and a special deal:

Order $35 worth of Pitmaster laser-engraved products and receive a Pitmaster Keychain free! It will automatically be included with your order.

Comment

• surfdog
                    surfdog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guess I should have waited. LOL Just kidding. That is a cool perk though.

And for those on the fence...the cutting board & coasters that I got are top notch.

Doubtful that I'll use the cutting board for anything more than a display piece, because it looks great...as do the coasters. (But those are already on a couple of tables.)

• mgaretz
                    mgaretz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No worries surfdog. Your keychain will be in the mail tomorrow!

• surfdog
                    surfdog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    mgaretz Very generous, but entirely unnecessary. I’m quite happy with what I ordered.

That you’re offering them as a perk, as I stated to those still deciding, is excellent. The products really are nice.

Just ordered the full shebang. I had a spiral notebook I was trying to use as a journal, don't know where it is. I'll keep up with this. May end up with volumes 1, 2, 3... Thanks, mgaretz
                  Last edited by klflowers; June 15, 2021, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Name:	036F69CB-AB28-44A9-8EAE-1BB7D23983BC.jpeg
Views:	1618
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1046331 Putting it to good use...

Comment

mgaretz thanks, great products

Name:	12E16BCC-433A-49A5-9980-A97A59D726D7.jpeg
Views:	1605
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	1047620

Comment

Why don't you ship international ? I would order one from Canada !!

Comment

• mgaretz
                          mgaretz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shipping/customs is too complicated and expensive. But I will look into it for Canada. What items are you interested in?
                          Last edited by mgaretz; June 19, 2021, 09:41 PM.

• pkadare
                          pkadare commented
                          Editing a comment

• Frank164
                          Frank164 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ill try myus.com probably. I was looking for the journal.

If you didn't get what you wanted for Father's Day, treat yourself to some of these cool laser-engraved items to show everyone that you're a proud member of the Pit! Remember that if you order over $35 worth of merchandise you get a free keychain!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here