Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Engraved Hats, Coasters, BBQ Journal, Coozies, Keychain, Cutting Boards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a journal for myself and one as a Christmas gift for my niece.

Comment

Just ordered the journal and coasters! Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaAnn View Post
        Just ordered the journal and coasters! Thank you!!
        Shipped yesterday! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jlazar View Post
          Bought a journal for myself and one as a Christmas gift for my niece.
          Shipped yesterday. Thanks! Which one of you gets the keychain?

Comment

• jlazar
            jlazar commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be me.

• jlazar
            jlazar commented
            Editing a comment
            Received the order today. That was fast. The journals look great. Can't wait to give one to my niece. Thanks again for the keychain. Recommend these to all.

mgaretz Mine just arrived too!! Y’all, this is LEGIT!! Mark, thank you so much!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A77522F7-FC29-4F05-AFC4-D28A00EE4829.jpeg
Views:	427
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	1049727

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaAnn View Post
            mgaretz Mine just arrived too!! Y’all, this is LEGIT!! Mark, thank you so much!!

Name:	A77522F7-FC29-4F05-AFC4-D28A00EE4829.jpeg
Views:	427
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	1049727
            Thanks Sheila Ann!

Comment

Just wanted to let folks know that I will be out of town this weekend, so any orders that come in over the weekend will be processed Monday. If you wanted something sooner and you get your order in today or tonight, I can engrave and get it shipped tomorrow (Friday).

Comment

Keychain Sale! Pitmaster keychains are on sale for $5.95 for a limited time (regularly $7.95). Or get one totally free by purchasing over $35 worth of Pitmaster laser-engraved items. https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Name:	keychain.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1055721

Comment

Hi Everyone. First, thanks to all of you that have ordered! Keep it up! Second, the keychain sale will be ending soon!

Comment

Today is your last day to take advantage of the keychain sale. Tomorrow the price goes back up to $7.95 from the $5.95 sale price. But you can still get a keychain free by ordering $35 or more worth of Pitmaster laser-engraved items. See everything here: https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Click image for larger version  Name:	keychain.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.7 KB ID:	1063142
                    Last edited by mgaretz; July 19, 2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• grillinglousiana
                      grillinglousiana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      do you have the sprial bound note book...thats what i would like to have/one for beef/pork/birds/sides..4 in all...thanks billy

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not spiral bound. But looks like we will have 3 ring binders.

mgaretz is it possible to make the journal with Meathead's log form instead of just lined pages? Feel free to say no, I'm crazy for even asking.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                      SheilaAnn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’m down! Sheila Ann (if that’s an option)

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks SheilaAnn. One more to go!

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The binder is now an official product! See below!

The new BBQ Binder is now official! Just the thing for keeping track of your cooks! A leatherette (aka faux leather) covered 3-Ring binder in a rich brown color. This richly textured, material is spot resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The binder has 1" D-Rings and takes standard 3-hole punched 8.5x11" paper. Ideal for using Meathead's BBQ Log pages. You can download the pages here.

Each journal is laser-engraved with the Pitmaster Club logo and is officially licensed by Meathead. It can also be personalized with your own name (will replace Meathead’s name in the photo) at no extra charge.

The cost is $27.95 and includes free shipping the US.

Order at https://lightmadedesigns.com/pitmaster-club-items/

Name:	binder-mockup.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	1065425

Comment

• RichieB
                      RichieB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ordered. Custom Richie's. Thank you. I got away from keeping logs and I sort of regretted it. I just started again and this will be a hella of lot better than my unorganized method. Which is why I stopped.

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      RichieB Got your order, thanks. It will ship tomorrow.

• grillinglousiana
                      grillinglousiana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i made the order 5 of the 3 ring binders...thanks

Very cool! I edited the top post include it in the list.

Comment

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks!

Arrived today. Need some tabbed separators. Categorize be type of food, beef, pork and so on. Looks great thanks mgaretz.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210726_135156.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.41 MB ID:	1066886
                    Last edited by RichieB; July 26, 2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieB View Post
                      Arrived today. Need some tabbed separators. Categorize be type of food, beef, pork and so on. Looks great thanks mgaretz.
                      Click image for larger version Name:	20210726_135156.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.41 MB ID:	1066886
                      Thanks RichieB - that was quick! 2 days from CA to MA and over the weekend!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here