Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2019 "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link: https://conta.cc/2QSCXJu

Members mentioned:

dmcannon99
    Malcom Reed
    Ahumadora
    Attjack
    mrteddyprincess
    Nate
    rgriffeath
    Slieb845
    barelfly
    Troutman
    Pequod
    Henrik
    Meat P
    Thunder77
    texastweeter
    Richard Chrz
    Old Glory
    Hulagn1971
    Chris_n_Wyoming
    Black99vette
    pkadare
    Dr. Pepper

another great issue!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

Great job once again. Nice seeing these recaps!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Spin & I try to make a newsletter that folks will be excited to see in their inboxes when it comes. It's nice to know some folks like it!

Hahaha. You mean with my terrible photo skills the blind hog found an acorn!? I was thinking of taking Troutman 's advice and turning the lens over to someone who knows what they are doing like my wife. Thank's Huskee

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Dern fine looking meal my friend!

Whoo hoo! I made it into Hot From The Pit!

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	511
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	775829

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really have a pink tutu?? Not judging you.... :-P

Nice work once again from the A&J boys.

Comment

WOW !!! Thanks Huskee and the whole AR team!!!!

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh don't start getting the BIG head now

Awesome if you ask me! Keep up the great work, gentlemen, the only newsletter not only worth reading, but worth waiting for!

Comment

The new Hot From The Pit is here!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          That why "people take pictures of each other, just to prove that they really existed..." (Ray and Dave Davies of the Kinks.)

Good job....again!

Comment

Always humbling to open it up and see that a cook you spent some time and love on makes the newsletter. i really enjoy reading it, and all the stuff you can read on this site, I can seriously just go off and get lost in all the stuff you can casually learn here.

Comment

Another awesome edition! Cheers from London

Comment

Great Issue! Thanks from this humble baker for featuring my bread!

Comment

I put money down on this site having some of the most 'amazing' food pics on the web! I wish I had more time these days to browse the site - heck I wish I had more time to sleep (After just feeding one baby and then walking the other one to sleep!). Another great job Huskee

Comment

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The fact that you posted this at 04:43 means you are a good dad!

• Black99vette
                  Black99vette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  tbob4 thanks, I'm trying!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here