Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2019 "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 2019 "HOT From The Pit!"

Just sent moments ago (check your email!)

Link: https://conta.cc/2IZ3v7L

Members mentioned:

Jaster
    theroc
    Henrik
    rgriffeath
    Onez
    Attjack
    Ernest
    efincoop
    Steve B
    hoovarmin
    Richard Chrz
    ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    treesmacker
    troymeister
    Ribhard
    grantgallagher
    HouseHomey
    JoeSousa
    AverageJoe

Crap - I missed Founder's by 10 days. Keep it up, I wish I could go back and determine the first time I ever accessed AR - knew it was the best since then.

Comment

Credit needs to go to my wife for the pulled poek taco pics. I couldnt take a photo that good to save my life but she is a natural.

Comment

Very cool. Looking through those photos, I see where I got my inspiration for the goat cheese peppers. I think I am stalking Attjack LOL . I also agree, the photos and the pride put into the cooks in this group (the entire forum) are just inspiring. It has made me raise my game considerably. Thank you to all the Amazing Ribs members, and the sponsors!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          My Thanks goes out to ya bein here, an participatin, showin us yer cooks, Brother
          Everything I've seen, yer knockin it outta th Park, Brother!

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your support and your contributions, Richard! You're part of our great group.

Great job all! Truly mouthwatering pics!

Comment

Fantastic pictures of tasty food. Congrats to everyone!

Comment

Alot of great shots from our pit-members.. Very inspiring!!

Comment

I’m constantly blown away by the quality of the food this Pit turns out.

Just a reminder, recipes help celebrate your creative cooking abilities and lift this site onto the next level. Don’t be shy, post your favorites, we’re here to help with that !!👍👍

Comment

My favorite thing about this is there's always at least 1 amazing thing I didn't see. This time it was 5 dishes I had to go back and check out and add to the always growing "need to cook something like this" list.

Comment

I can't keep up with the fantastic pics. You all put my photo skills to complete shame!

Comment

Thank you to everyone who posted to SUWYC this past month. It really means a lot to our team and the community that you are willing to take the time and energy to share your cooks with us. It is certainly a highlight of the Pitmaster Club.

You all make my job easy when I am putting the pictures together. I have plenty of quality food pictures to choose from......on the other hand........it makes it tough to pick which ones make it into the issue of Hot From The Pit! Good problem to have, I guess.

Thanks again everyone! You are all great Pitmasters!
                    (Even if some of you don't think you are.)

Comment

Spinaker Huskee
                      gentlemen I just took the time to actually look through and read the news letter. All I have to say is well done! To put something together with that much info and that well organized takes a lot of work!!

​​​​​​​congratulations and thank you!!!

Comment

• pjlstrat
                        pjlstrat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No worries .. at the risk of being asked in the future, I’ve done a fair amount of that myself in the past and it takes a lot of time and a lot of effort and a lot of organization so I didn’t want it to go unnoticed .

• Spinaker
                        Spinaker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks!!!!

• JoeUser
                        JoeUser commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree. I'm not a prolific poster here, and really should participate more than I do. But, I always enjoy the online newsletter. Great job by Huskee and crew, many thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here