Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2019 - "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 2019 - "HOT From The Pit!"

Link: https://conta.cc/2FXFrAU

Thanks for the write up!!!! 3 times in a row I made the newsletter. Suggestion. I received the email of this newsletter and spent 10 mins trying to figure out how to share it with others. How about a link of sharing toolbars at the top to spread the word? Gracias !

Comment

Please note this is for last January's HFTP, 2019, not today's. I hope to get today's edition link posted tonight, as I'm headed to bed now [yawn]. Ahumadora, this is a members-only newsletter, please keep that in mind. If you have pals that you think would enjoy it, you can simply forward the email you received, or encourage them to sign up!

Comment

Great News letter. Huskee and Spinnaker You guys keep making my head swell with featuring my cooks.
        Makes me think I actually know what I'm doing.

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, we need to scale that back. Last thing we need is your ego getting any bigger. LOL.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here