Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2018 "HOT From The Pit"! - New Thanksgiving Burger Recipe, Special $200 Off PK Grills for Members, Pit Member Wins 2nd Place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2018 "HOT From The Pit"! - New Thanksgiving Burger Recipe, Special $200 Off PK Grills for Members, Pit Member Wins 2nd Place!

LINK: https://conta.cc/2D860mt

Members & mods mentioned:

Lil-lu
    raywjohnson
    Polarbear777
    HouseHomey
    FishTalesNC
    lonnie mac
    JakeT
    Attjack
    Spinaker
    sdr7057
    RickyBobby
    N227GB
    HJS
    marvinpotter
    Below Zero Smoker
    Pequod
    obiQsmoker
    cashelton
    Steve B
    Skip
    WaikikiWayne
    mbrener1
    Craigar
    Oozzy
    texastweeter ------> Something happened to the text on your brisket shot, so you're uncredited! Sorry about that!
    theroc
    Clint Cantwell
    Brentaustin
    Fire Art

Great stuff as always! Always an honor to be featured with so many awesome Pit cooks.

Comment

Woo!

Comment

No worries, about to pump out another big cook for the Fall Extravaganza. 15-20 briskets and 75lbs of sausage. I'll get you some more photos, lol. Thank you for featuring me yet again.

Comment

Great newsletter, Brother!

I always like to make certain that ya know how much I enjoy these, an appreciate alla yer hard work, an effort to bring em to us!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you friend!

So I got the "Hot from the Pitt" email (great job by the way) and I’m almost heart broken to see the PK360 deal, don’t get me wrong it’s a killer deal and a unit I have been wanting however I just drove 800 miles round trip and picked up a new Maverick 1250 smoker. I tried to slide this great deal in conversation with the wife, she not having it haha. Do the PK folks give this deal often or is this a first?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            That Pitts looks like a beautiful cooker, shipmate!

• Jarret
            Jarret commented
            Editing a comment
            This Pitts for me is a dream smoker and the quality of the build is like no other I am so happy with it and the performance so far.

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the compliment, Jarret. We had another similar deal from PK Grills maybe a year ago that was specifically for us. So no, not too often. We have a talented staff memebr by the username of "allsid" who is trying hard to secure more of such deals. We'll announce them when they come in!

Awesome read as always. I gotta say though: pit members' photography skills are sky rocketing! Some serious food shots to drool over. Way to go, pit!

Comment

Awesome and humbeling to be featured in HOT from The Pit along with so many awesome pit masters! Thanks for your work on the newsletter Huskee I always enjoy reading it!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

Congrats Lil-lu and thanks for the feature and the updates Huskee Smoke on brethren!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here