Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2018 - HOT From The Pit! -- 2017 Year in Review, What's to Come in 2018 - What Do You Do for Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 2018 - HOT From The Pit! -- 2017 Year in Review, What's to Come in 2018 - What Do You Do for Work?

Link: http://conta.cc/2Ff0Ulq

Members & mods/staff mentioned:

BBQueen
    Clint Cantwell
    David Parrish
    GrillGrate Brad
    Jerry King
    Spinaker
    Henrik
    wager1976
    allsid
    raywjohnson
    rickbrowne
    davejoachim
    Jerod Broussard
    6th Borough BBQ
    Brewmaster
    Ennabe
    KevinG
    RAmorris
    Sweaty Paul
    smokinfatties
    Attjack
    barelfly
    Black99vette
    dansha
    texastweeter
    Stevo
    Sharklovers
    Sephon
    Nuke em
    kamadoRob
    HouseHomey
    xaugievike
    FishTalesNC
    Brisket Syndicate
    Troutman
    JustKyle
    clb239
    Potkettleblack
    Eugene A
    fracmeister

Thanks Huskee

Comment

Just saw it on my email. Another good layout, keep 'em comin' !!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the compliment and for reading!

Thanks for the shout out! The bacon is amazing and was so easy.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I was surprised when I made my first batch how easy it was. The fridge does all the work really. Just mix up a brine then smoke it after couple days and you're a hero!

Very nice!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Man you killed those tacos, even my wife was drooling when I showed her!

Nice work Husk! Here is to another great year!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers!

Great issue! The first section was really interesting reading about the changes to the site and about the staff.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks I was hoping learning a little about the behind the scenes of AmazingRibs.com in the past year would be of interest, although typically I focus mostly on just The Pit.

We don't realize how much can be accomplished until we see what has been accomplished. Now I'm even happier to be a charter member.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Eugene!

wow Eugene very very well put sir, congratulation on he Charter Membership

Comment

That is outstanding, clearly a lot of time and effort was put into that. Great job, and thanks for all you do and for my daughter’s grilled cheese call out - can’t wait to show her when she gets home from school! 👍🏻

Comment

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Get a pic!

I am so happy that I am riding on the ARS train with. Huskee and the gang at Amazingribs.com Thank for letting me be apart and looking forward to being healthier 2018

Comment

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen brother! To your health!

• Georgia rookie 903
          Georgia rookie 903 commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks mudkat

Congrats Huskee on a grrrrrrate 2017! All the best for an even better and tastier 2018!

Comment

Thanks for the shout out Brother!! Looking forward to see what this year will bring!

Comment

This newsletter is top notch Huskee. Congrats to the site for all the accomplishments in 2017. Looking forward to being here for all the new and exciting stuff in the pipeline for 2018. Cheers!

Comment

Huskee, great newsletter!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here