Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9.23.2016 Hot From The Pit Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear! I will direct message you about this, Dr ROK

Any other members experiencing the same, please pipe up!

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Looking into it!

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Check spam and check the email you have listed in your account. We send these out to all pit members.

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Love it!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    David Parrish

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr ROK View Post
    I don't recall getting this newsletter in my email. Has the format changed so that it's only available as a thread now?
    I did not receive it either, but just joined a few weeks before distribution. Not in my Juk Mail folder, so, poof...

I (already) have set my email to accept from AR.

Dave, at your convenience, could you please shoot (us) a copy, to make sure our commo link is good?

Many thanks for your time!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dr ROK
    replied
    I don't recall getting this newsletter in my email. Has the format changed so that it's only available as a thread now?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    A quick try at the proper salute for your sig, Dan:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eat Prosper 001.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	225444
    First thoughts:

Yeah, the fork prolly oughtta have some food on it...

Maybe better salute with a rib, with sauce / juice / yummy goodness rollin down my hand, wrist, and forearm..

Anyhoo.... enjoy!!!

Leave a comment:

That is so kind of you, Danjohnston949 ! The community here -- all the members, moderators, @Pit Bos & Meathead -- makes it easy to curate content that is interesting, educational, funny and heart-felt. Hope you Eat Well And Prosper, too!

Well said!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't conversed with you in a while. How you doin' Dan?

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Especially a Twins fan this year!!!

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    David Parrish, Guest, Spinaker, ecowper! Great News Letter, I agree with Spin he covered it All and Well! Highly unusual for a Twins Fan from Mn!
    The only thing Spin left out was Thanks to Guest Who I highly suspect is Responsible for this High Gloss above the Fold Publication! 👍👍👍👍👍
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Great newsletter Boss. I love this Pit Perk.

And this months Gold Medal Winner kind of opened my eyes a little bit. I used to be kind of annoyed when all the winners were folks that (I thought) never used the Pit. But after seeing TonyL win and read his reaction was priceless. You could just tell how pumped he was. I thought to myself, "You know what? I would have had the exact same reaction."

He also mentioned that he's not a "regular". But I could feel he had the same passion and drive that many of us "regulars" have.

My point is, that even though a lot of the winners don't seem to be using the site. Many are and written involvement in the Pit is not required nor should it be. This place is about community and everyone can contribute as little or as much as they want. I hope that my involvement here has helped a few folks along the way just as so many of you have helped me.
    Last edited by Spinaker; September 26, 2016, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by ecowper View Post
    Those food pics have me hungry all over again!
    You ain't kiddin!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here