Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Did It - I Bought a Yoder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had my Yoder for a couple years it's a great cooker. My son loved it so much he bought one for his family with the orange cart. You're going to love it.
    Congrats on getting out California and not taking it with you.
    Last edited by hogdog6; October 5, 2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Raven Rock
      Raven Rock commented
      Editing a comment
      I love hearing you've had you Yoder a couple years and you still love it.
      As for leaving California; both my wife and I knew it was time to move. And it sure was a great reason to buy a Yoder!

The point of the toast test is to tell where the hot spots are. I would aim for 350, lid closed, for 5 minutes on the grates and see what it looks like then. If you have enough info on the hot spots, you are done. If not, run it a bit longer.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Well put, plus it's a dang dang fine way to whip up a whole batcha Smoked Toast, to go with yer meal of choice.

• Raven Rock
      Raven Rock commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to know - that's for the detail.

And now I know a dang fine way to whip up a whole batcha Smoked toast - thanks Mr. Bones!

Congratulations on the new smoker. I love my Yoder and suspect you’ll love yours too! Good luck on the move!

Comment

• Raven Rock
      Raven Rock commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sweaty -
      How long have you had yours?

• Sweaty Paul
      Sweaty Paul commented
      Editing a comment
      Had mine almost 3 years. Love it. It’s gotten a workout since March. Last month I was cooking on it 4 nights/week and eating leftovers from it 3 nights!

Congrats on the move!! I live right outside Charlotte on the SC side in Fort Mill.

How have you liked the Yoder?

Comment

• Raven Rock
      Raven Rock commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Jason Cross -
      We're about an hour from each other!
      I don't have the cooker yet.
      It should be delivered this week!
      Now I just need to figure out how to post pictures....

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here