Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yoder YS460 MCS won again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoder YS460 MCS won again

Been thinking about replacing my almost never used gasser with a Yoder YS640 but not ready to spend the cash. As thing would have it I was browsing adds in a local classified website and there was a great deal on a nice YS480. Decided I should take a look and of course MCS has too much power over the weak. I'm now an owner of a YS480 and my son now has a nice gas grill.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1F23A761-8070-438D-B46A-91960238444B.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	726333Click image for larger version  Name:	D3DBBC18-C748-4FFA-BCA4-843EE26CC72D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	726332
    Last edited by hogdog6; August 7, 2019, 10:44 AM.

Congratulations. You are going to love it. It’s a tank and performs like sports sedan. Never have regretted getting mine.
    Last edited by ofelles; August 7, 2019, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Fantastic. You are going to enjoy it so much.

Comment

Congrats on th great classified ad score!
        I hope fer nuthin short of continued delight fer ya!

Were I to look into gittin a pellet cooker, reckon Yoder's where I'd start...

Comment

• hogdog6
          hogdog6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny thing I wasn't even thinking pellet but when I saw Chef Tom on All Things BBQ YouTube showing how you can convert this puppy into a sear machine and the temps he was getting got me interested. Also it's a tank!

Nice pick up. Enjoy it.

Comment

Congrats! Another pellet pooper in da house!

Comment

You will not regret this decision. I haven’t.👍

Comment

Score! Congrats on the new rig, brother!

Comment

Enjoy! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on the score.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Great find! But do you mean a YS480? Or is that an earlier model?

Comment

Congrats! Personally I find a pellet cooker to be a worthy upgrade from a gas grill. Downside is they need electricity, but upside is how flexible and convenient they are like a gasser, but with a thermostat.

Comment

• hogdog6
                        hogdog6 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Huskee You are correct flexibility is why I decided to go with a Yoder. I like the light smoke flavor I get along with its ability to do what my gasser would.

All right now, congrats on your pickup.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here