Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday pricing

It appears that my plan to buy during Weber's Black Friday reduced pricing, has one up in smoke! No pellet grills included in this years offerings. I won't give up hope until Cyber Monday passes because the SmokeFire was announced on Cyber Monday, last year, and maybe Weber is planning on an anniversary salute.......... or something.

Rght..............

Sounds good to me... By the way I have a bridge I'm looking to sell if you're interested.
    Last edited by HawkerXP; November 24, 2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the Brooklyn?

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      So you've seen my listing bbqLuv I'll give you 10% off!

Sorry, bridging is not good with SF's.

Comment

Weber and Sale...not two words you hear very often in the same sentence. If Weber products are on sale, they're usually either struggling to move, closing out, or being replaced by a new version/generation.

Comment

• zinfella
        zinfella commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, and Lowe’s still doesn’t have Gen 2 models.

Starting on 11/30 SF gets $200 off! YES!
      Last edited by zinfella; November 26, 2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Today is the day, make a move, or "get off the pot"! Sad to say that I'm gett'in off the pot.

I've been waiting for this sale price on an an SF, and if it had been in place a couple of days ago I'd already own one. But, I've since thought better. I'd love to have one. however, the truth is that I'm not up to the necessary maintenance. What are somewhat trivial chores to some folks are major iossues to me, due to my macular degeneration and physical limitations.

Thanks to all here that have offered their experience and advice in my quest, but, I'm just not up to SF. Looks like the Weber kettle is my limit, since I'm not a fan of gassers.

Comment

Bummer 😩😕

Comment

Don't overlook the PBC as a low maintenance companion to your kettle. They're having some decent-looking specials:

Comment

Edited: I didn't see that you were already aware as I had only seen your initial post.

$200 off the Smoke Fire.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/w...Sale+Kickoff+A
              Last edited by Attjack; December 1, 2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

You know what a great companion to kettle is? A second kettle. I have a nice collection of cookers but I use my kettle the most. One for grilling and one for smoking. So if that is what works for you, cook on brother and stay safe

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here