Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things I won’t do again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things I won’t do again....

Start-up my Traeger our of sequence.

Holy crap.

What has to be done?

Comment

• JPatrickRemiger
      JPatrickRemiger commented
      Editing a comment
      Supposed to start on Smoke temp and I started on 225. Never got hot. Restarted...got too hot

I always thought them thar things were dangerous!

Comment

Pull the trigger on a Daisy Red Rider without returning the lever. Broke 2 fingers.

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        I learned that even if you return the lever, you shouldn't shoot a solid plastic General Custer action figure with it. After digging out the BB that stuck in the corner of my eye, I was feeling pretty lucky to have avoided real injury.

• hoovarmin
        hoovarmin commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve R. and smokin fool kids are too soft these days, lol.

• Planner47
        Planner47 commented
        Editing a comment
        You will put your eye out RALPHEE

Put my computer bag on the tonneau cover of the truck. I'm easily distracted anyway and this didn't end well. Anybody can probably guess the first words out of my mouth when I got to work that morning.

Comment

• Wedunne
        Wedunne commented
        Editing a comment
        Something that rhymes with "truck," perhaps?

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Absent minded me put my wallet in that same spot on my truck once. I probably said similar words.

Ride a Billy Pugh off the deck of a work boat in 20' seas.
      I did it hundreds of times on and off the boats.
      Every time I'd get off I would swear to the good Lord I'd never get on one again and then it would time for crew change and to go home, and I'd be the first one grabbing hold.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	go fer it.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	927689

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yeah, like that tv show where stupid people do stupider things on skateboards, bikes, lawn tractors and jump off roofs etc....on purpose
          I absolutely roar when I see them lying in a bloody moaning heap after they land
          Could watch that all night

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here