Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is for the new Timberline side of the house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    RickBQ so far everything I have cooked on my Traeger has turned out good to fantastic.
    If I may, I suggest trying pork belly burnt ends. OMG. What a treat.
    BTW, Traeger pellets are ground to fine wood dust before forming them into the pellets. So that is what I use.
    Happy Traegering to you.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; September 3, 2021, 08:10 AM.

• RickBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, and hello from just outside Baltimore MD. Orioles, Ravens, but scarce on BBQ.

• RickBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. As a Charter Member, I think I saw the pit being built...

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Hello from NW Oregon.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    The flat drip tray in my timberline 850 is working fine. The slope allows the oil/grease to run off. Line it with heavy-duty foil for easy clean-up.
    Long live BBQ

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    bbqLuv Paging

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    I can't help, but welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• RickBQ
    started a topic This is for the new Timberline side of the house.

This is for the new Timberline side of the house.

I have a new Timberline and I noticed my drip tray is a lot flatter, horizontally, than what I saw in Max Good's May 2017 review. The questions are why did Traeger change the drip tray design? Does grease just pool in the tray, waiting to catch fire? Has anyone replaced their drip tray with another drip tray? Thanks and happy que.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here