Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn Your Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earn Your Burn

Just when you think you've seen everything: https://www.traegergrills.com/pellet...mc_id=27027862

Why?

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      My sentiments exactly. The whole premise behind a pellet grill is based on laziness.

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      The remarks that I resemble keep coming today

That's gotta be an April Fools...

Comment

• Willy
      Willy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep.

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, pretty dang funny too!

I don't know if I've ever seen a dumber idea. But hey, that's just me I guess. To me a BBQ workout is 12 oz curls while my Q is on the smoker.

Comment

Bicycle.......Pellet-On........
      Hmmmmm
      Last edited by Uncle Bob; April 1, 2021, 12:14 PM.

Comment

LoL!

Comment

Well, it is April 1...

Comment

Pretty funny. I know some people that would be interested - they are hardcore, off the grid vegans that would love to cook with pedal power lol

Comment

I know it's a fool, but it wouldn't be a terrible product to market... though if the wind blows the smoke your direction it could make things a little more like an Los Angeles or China bicycle ride

Comment

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                They stopped riding bikes in China years ago unfortunately. Its all Buicks now. Traffic there is terrible!

Click image for larger version

Name:	april1.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1011734

Comment

• Willy
                Willy commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL!

I like the "Pellet-On" logo on it too, to compete with Peloton.

Comment

Well they had me there for a second.

Comment

Well, it's a Traeger so the stupidity kind of makes sense.

Comment

I tried to add it to my cart and get a 404 error. Dang, I want this. I want to pre-burn the calories from my brisket.

Now who in their right mind would post fake things on a BBQ site simply to fool people. The nerve! No professional would ever do that.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                      CaptainMike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I couldn't resist trying to add it to my cart either. That was some pretty clever stuff right there. Yours too! Our Sheriff did a FB post stating they were going green by getting rid of their cars and switching back to horses. They posted a pic of one of their deputies (a close friend of ours) sitting on her horse all decked out in full cop battle rattle. Pretty dang funny! I posted a Utoob of Jim Stafford's Cow Patti and tagged Mireya.

The responses to this give me an idea as to whom I can trust.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can always trust me!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here