Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally had to test the Rec Tec warranty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally had to test the Rec Tec warranty.

I didn't know how to move the post so I copied it to the Rec Tec forum.
    So after almost 4 years and over a ton of pellets I got to test the warranty. My fan slowed down at about 280 degrees, it was slipping on the motor shaft. I called the hot line at 8:00pm Arizona time which was probably 10:00 pm the it time. I was treated with courtesy, respect and genuine concern for my problem. He had me run a simple test at which time we determined it was a fan. He took my information down & is shipping me a new fan tomorrow. This was a short run of fans they had a problem with & sent them out preemptively to everyone they thought had these a few years ago. Not an issue anymore. Who else is going to help you at this late hour. That my friends is top notch customer service way above the call of duty.
    Last edited by BBQ Bill Wyko; May 30, 2015, 02:43 PM.

Here we are 3 days later , the fan is here along with scream'n pig rub & a couple silicon brushes for my troubles. Shipped 2nd day so I could be ready for the weekend. Customer service at it's finest in my book. I just have to say, if a pellet grill is in your future, you just won't find a more cost effective, accurate, well built best darned customer serviced pellet grill. Before I bought this one, I did days of research and couldn't find a better one. Now that I've had mine for almost 4 years, I still 100% believe I was right from the beginning. I did your research, I've done the tests for years on it. This is the one to get. I love the grill, I love the service and above all, it makes awesome food every single time.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here