Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rec Tec on order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rec Tec on order

Expecting my Rec Tec smoker in late April.

Also, in speaking with them, it is my understanding they will be releasing a wifi module as an addon option in six to nine months.

/Clayton

Sweet on both counts, as an Arkansan I couldn't have a Texas Longhorn grill in my yard. Paint it red and change those horns to tusks and i'd be game.

Comment

Bum....and there is no condensation in that "b" word

Enjoy the wait

Comment

John, you could pretend those are tusks and I think they are red...

Comment

• Drbearsec
          Drbearsec commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm kind of amused one would pick a grill or shun over something as stupid as paint color.

Always looked orange in the pics, guess you can tell me soon enough

Comment

• Max Good
          Max Good commented
          Editing a comment
          It's red, but like youth, it fades over time.

Originally posted by John View Post
        Sweet on both counts, as an Arkansan I couldn't have a Texas Longhorn grill in my yard.
        Can't handle the upgrade, huh?

Comment

• _John_
          _John_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Should we check the results of that bowl game? 59 total yards for Texas if memory serves.

• The Burn
          The Burn commented
          Editing a comment
          Jerod Broussard - I've got no trouble with the Bayou Tigers - spent 4 years in New Orleans and had family out in La Place.

_John_ - Let's keep our view focused on series record :-)

• _John_
          _John_ commented
          Editing a comment
          @ The Burn The most important thing is that in 1964 a #3 Texas team beat the #1 Crimson Tide but didn't win the national championship, that went to #2 Arkansas for beating #6 Nebraska.
          That was are only one though, you guys got 4 of em.

They got a kitchen sink option for $1900......comes with a BUNCH of stuff.

Comment

Congrats abscam, I was debating between the Rec Tec and the Yoder YS640. DW and I have decided on the Yoder

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Say whaaaaat? The stickburning maniac is getting a pellet cooker?

I keep thinking I'd like to try the mini RecTec portable.... but I likely wont.

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually Huskee this is the DW ideal. She wants to learn how ho cook with a smoker but but she don't want to baby sit it.and she wants it on the deck. Plus we can learn together how to operate a pellet smoker.Oh don't worry the Lang will still be smoking😎

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            That's awesome! You've got a good woman there. I bet that cooker would make some dandy prime ribs.

Clayton, congrats on your RT order.

Comment

Welcome to the family, have had mine for years, still works perfectly.

Comment

Hopefully mine Rec Tec will be here this coming week

Comment

DW are you going to put the RT out by the Lang? or on the deck with the other grills?
                Last edited by Marauderer; April 25, 2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here