Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a new RecTec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernest
    replied
    I'm worn out just by reading the thread!!
    480 lbs, how many cooking sessions can that produce?

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    commented on 's reply
    I know what you mean Mark. She was suppose to get her friends with the young legs to help get her stuff up there. Today was hot until the rain started and has cooled off considerably.

• Marauderer
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Gunner, what kind of canoes did you play with? IMWTK.

• Marauderer
    commented on 's reply
    It's a little Yanmar Sc2450. It has 25 hp diesel 3 cyl, 4x4, locking rear diff, pwr strg, I love it. It is my little "Force Multiplier" and save my old B@$$ from getting wore out to fast.

• Marauderer
    commented on 's reply
    It's a little Yanmar Sc2450. It has 25 hp diesel 3 cyl, 4x4, locking rear diff, pwr strg, I love it. It is my little "Force Multiplier" and save my old B@$$ from getting wore out to fast.

• Marauderer
    replied
    And then the rain thunder and lightening came and I had 480# of pellets sitting in front of the front barn.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5879-M.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	14904
    I didn't know my senior body could move that fast to get it stored.And I ngot the main box covered

Name:	DSCF5880-M.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	14907

Name:	DSCF5881-M.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	14905
    And I had all the hardware up on the deck. TOWMBO came out and brought that into the kitchen for now.

Name:	DSCF5882-M.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	14906

I am working on an article of how to make your own sweet pickle relish that I hope to get most of it posted today also. It is easy and it taste fabulous!!

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    commented on 's reply
    Don't envy the hike up the stairs. If it makes you feel any better, a few weeks ago I moved my daughter up to Portland to attend grad school. We drove up in her car, packed to the gills with her stuff. The next day we bought a ton of Ikea furniture and a carload from Fred Meyer. She lives in an apartment on the 4th floor - no elevator! To top it off, Portland is usually pretty cool - but that weekend it was in the mid-high 90s!

• Gunderich_1
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we Navy guys were always snappy dressers. If you had long pants you could have stuck them in your socks and you would have been in full battle dress. Now they get to wear blue camouflage at sea! Navy = Never Again Volunteer Yourself (and yes before anyone asks, I can poke fun because I was in Uncle Sam's Finest Canoe Club for a bit myself). By the way Barry, on another subject, what type of tractor is it that you have?
    Last edited by Gunderich_1; September 2, 2014, 12:18 PM. Reason: had to correct typo

• David Parrish
    replied

Starting to get interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here