Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullseye Direct Flame Cooking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amoore007
    replied
    Going to try this with a skillet for searing soon 2022

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    I've thought of doing this very thing (no diffuser) using my 22" Weber Arteflame.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    A pic = 1,000 words

​
    Last edited by bbqLuv; January 21, 2022, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ILMsmoke
    replied
    I haven't, but do know they strongly advise against it.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    started a topic Bullseye Direct Flame Cooking?

Bullseye Direct Flame Cooking?

Hola,

Has anyone tried using the bullseye w/o the diffuser plate to get direct flame cooking? Maybe with grill grates on top. I’m wondering if that would get you direct ultra-hot fire kissed grilling in the center of the grill, and have cooler no flame areas toward the edges of the grill….

I’m thinking of trying this.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here