Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I pulled the trigger on RT-700!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the Bull got here. And it was a terrible experience.
    The delivery company never contacted me and missed their more than generous 10 AM to 3 PM delivery window. Thei arrived past 5 PM without calling, left the package in the middle of my driveway. And it was damaged. As in, thing were falling from it left and right. Pellet bags were opened. Boxes were damaged to the point I could see metal from the exterior. And they simply signed as Delivered and left without saying anything. When I got back home, I had an almost 600 lbs package right on the driveway so I could not get in...

I gotta say though, Rec Teq has been amazing at addressing my concerns and super prompt in their replies. Now looking forward to the weekend, hopefully I can start cooking something!

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      was gonna say RT should make things right. I complain a lot about their marketing, but they really do have good customer service.

• Troglodyte
      Troglodyte commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear that, certainly take away from what should have been a great day. I agree with ItsAllGoneToTheDogs though, while the marketing is annoying they have great CS and have always been responsive for me. What's the plan for the burn-in?

Shipping company's can give supplier's a bad rap. Sad RT has to pay for there mistake's. But they need to know about your experience. so maybe they fire that shipping company. Good news! your smokin this week end

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here