Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beauty of a Pellet grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rfhd69
    commented on 's reply
    Haaaaaaaa

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Other than start up time I agree, my WSCG is just as hands free and stable on temps once it’s going as any pellet grill I’ve had.

• leol2
    replied
    If you want more smoke check out smoke daddy’s heavy D heat diffuser. It replaces the original. Put this 1 in it’s place and add wood to each side of the diffuser. Just got my new smoke daddy 1190 with it and it produces quite a bit of smoke.

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    commented on 's reply
    HawkerXP - Yes, they lived and nobody got sick. I saw a pic of of the turkey. It was as black as night.

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    26 lb for first attempt? Wow. Did any of them live?

• CaptainMike
    replied
    I love my pellet pooper, but my WSCG will do that too.

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    replied
    Pellet grills are great. I tell all my friends that have no clue on how to manage a fire to buy one. I tell them their a step up from a easy bake oven. How can you go wrong - just plug and play.

The guys (two of them) have been very happy with their purchases (Tragear & Rec Tec). Another friend, his wife bought him a 22” WSM, is a bit scared of it. His first smoke was a 26 lb turkey on Thanksgiving . Let’s just say it was a bit overwhelming.

Leave a comment:

• Max Good
    commented on 's reply
    I f you have a fav liquids store, ask them to bring some in for you. If you like PBR, as I do, I bet you'll go for MHLL!

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Max Good I checked all the stores and unfortunately could not find Miller High Life Lite. I'll keep looking but I think it's probably a regional thing.

• Max Good
    commented on 's reply
    When did it not? Although recently I've defected to Miller High Life Light (different from Miller Lite). Try it!

• willxfmr
    replied
    I do love my PP er.. pooper... um.. Camp Chef DLX24. Yeah, that's it.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, these tired old eyes have trouble with fine print!

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    So when did PBR fit in with all of this?
    You just need to look more closely:

7:30 rib prep with PBR
    9:20 pressed start on Pellet grill with PBR
    9:45 ribs on and smoking with PBR
    meeting time with PBR
    12:45 wrap ribs with PBR
    2:00 unwrapped and sauced with PBR
    2:45 ribs-b-done with PBR
    Potato Salad for the side with PBR
    Bartered 1, 1/2 racks for 4lbs of Whiskey Pulled Pork with PBR
    Mama, son, and I went for our 2-mile walk with PBR
    It was a bright sunny day in the neighborhood with PBR

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    So true, I smoked a pork shoulder today in my charcoal vertical smoker and had to babysit it due to the weather. My first words when my wife asked how it was going was " I should have cooked it in the pellet grill". Love my pellet grill.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here