Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASMOKE - AS300 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASMOKE - AS300 review

Been trying to figure out what I'm going to be carrying in the 5th wheel when we pull up our stakes and travel 4-6 months.

We have a small travel trailer right now, and carrying
    • 2 burner propane Camp Chef Stove with one cast iron flat top griddle.
    • Royal Gourmet 20"(?) three burner propane griddle (ceramic coated griddle)
    • POS propane grill that sits in a compartment on the trailer, ugraded with grillgrates grates
    • electric ASmoke pellet smoker/grill

AS-300 arrived damaged, I'm following up with mfg right now. It was extremely well packaged, UPS did a number on it tho. They found the one weak spot in the packaging

Cooked on it a couple of times already. It doesn't have as much smoke as I'm used to off the weber smoker. but, given the size of the packaging, think this will be a keeper. Seems to be holding temperature pretty close to set temp.

Then the question comes down to, do I want to carry both the griddle and stove top. As much as I'm liking the griddle, the stove top just has a bit more versatility. Guess we'll have to wait to get the 5er to see what will fit.

Pictures! We need pictures!

Comment

Do not forget the PBR? But not when driving.

Comment

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s been a long time since I successfully diagramed a sentence ... but I THINK you just said "Do not not forget the PBR even while driving". That sounds dangerous ... or not. 😳

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Quote: "Do not forget the PBR? But not when driving."
        I like to sip and not overindulge. I take pleasure in BBQing with a beer in hand, or in colder weather a cocktail, neat does nicely.
        Actually, my intent is to wish you a fun, and safe 4-6 months.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here