Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke Daddy's Sear Daddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke Daddy's Sear Daddy

I've been using the Sear Daddy for quite awhile now. This is on my 2018 Traeger Pro Series set at 400, with Grill Grates. It does a good job of searing. Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_55c.jpeg
Views:	211
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	950780

Cool Company

Comment

Sear Daddy made our Best New Products 2020 list!
      Looking for the best new BBQ and grilling equipment? At the end of every year, we pick the top new gas and charcoal grills, smokers, thermometers, and tools that we have tested, rated and reviewed the previous year. Our BBQ experts know their stuff, so it's an honor to be chosen. Here's the best new stuff for 2020!

Comment

Nice. I wonder if it works on a Grilla Silverbac.

Comment

Grill greats, nice, used to sear on my pellet grill. Works fine, last long time.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here