Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlaznGrillWorks GridIron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlaznGrillWorks GridIron

Took delivery of my Blazn Griil Works Grid Iron on June 30th, raced home after work for some very light, (technically light, not physically light, this thing is a monster!) assembly, fired it up and seasoned it with a couple pounds of bacon.
    Pork chops last night as I've been holding onto them since buying half a pig before we moved here in April. Papa Murphy's pizza on the menu tonight and Ribs, Ribs, Ribs! tomorrow since I have the day off.
    Life is good!

Sweet. I remember a thread a while back about these pellet smokers.
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; July 2, 2015, 05:52 PM. Reason: missing wurds...

Comment

We don't hear from many Blaze 'n Grill Works owners. Please share your experience at my Grid Iron review page.

Comment

Hi Max, I bought a Blaz'n Grill Works "Grand Slam" back in May 2015. I can not say enough good thing about this smoker, from the way it cooks to the quality of how its built. It replaced a small Treager which I had no problems with, just wanted a larger and nicer smoker. Jacksonville Florida.

Comment

That thing is a beast!!

Comment

Ordered a new GridIron from Tim at Blaz'n last Saturday. It shipped Tuesday. Expecting it Monday in San Diego. I'll post when I get her goin.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, more torture.

• PaulstheRibList
              PaulstheRibList commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes!!!!

• Flat Rocker
              Flat Rocker commented
              Editing a comment
              You'll love it! I got the Grand Slam last year about this time but it took almost 5 weeks to make it and get it shipped. Does it have the ceramic ignitor?

It’s supposed to come with the ceramic igniter. I’ll post when it arrives.

Comment

Nice smoker!

Comment

Ok, got my GridIron today. 30 mins to setup. Burned it off and now have some ribeyes smokin at 225.

Tim was great at Blaz'n Grillworks. Ordered Sat 1/6, shipped Tues 1/9, got here today Tues 1/16. Couldn't have been easier.

Cheers
                Attached Files

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, still droolable the next morning....

Beautiful! And congrats!

Comment

Awesomeness right there!

I'm curious as to the smoke coverage on all three levels. Them roller grates on the bottom look like the best thing since gold plated sliced bread.

Comment

Jealous! Those are beautiful pellet grills. Congrats.

Comment

Wow! Look at all that cook space!

Comment

I too am anxious to hear some real world feedback. My local Egg dealer is stocking these and while I've never been tempted to buy a pellet grill........ I am impressed. Feedback from users please!

Comment

Congrats! Happiness awaits you in the days and weeks ahead. I've found a somewhat easy way to clean the roller grates, which are amazing, and the shelf. Get a plastic storage tub at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. that's 24" x 18" x 7" and just put in some dish soap, fill it with water, and let them soak a while, then scrape them off with a wire grate cleaning tool.
                          We have about 4" of snow this morning so it's going to be a while yet before I can fire up my Grand Slam for "Campaign 2018" .

Did you get the Blaz'n Smoker Pro too? If you're going to cold smoke cheese, nuts, etc. you may want to consider it. I think it's easier to use than the Amazen tube smoker, YMMV.

Have fun with it, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

• kerryt221
                            kerryt221 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes I got the Blaz’n Smoker Pro. Cold smoking Maldon and Himalayan salt and rosemary as I type. Smokiing a full packer brisket Friday for a chili cook off Sunday.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here