Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok. Making a Purchase tomorrow...Vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple things to note, you’ll likely want a small dedicated shop vac for ash cleaning and 5 gallon buckets with gamma lids for pellet storage with about any pellet grill.

Comment

I do not own a pellet grill but I do own a Camp Chef griddle. Good company and excellent quality. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for all the insight! In the end the desire to smoke this weekend and the Home Depot Credit Card led me to the Traeger Pro 22. It’s seasoning now!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice Job, ah'm lookin forward to seein some cooks offa that new beastie, brother!

Don't be a stranger!

• surfdog
          surfdog commented
          Editing a comment
          That pretty much looks like a newer version of my father’s Traeger. Enjoy!

• willxfmr
          willxfmr commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice looking smoker! Can't wait to see pics of what it does.

Congrats and welcome to the pellet cooker team! I joined with a new cooker about a year and a half ago. Loving it. Looking forward to updates and photos of your cooks. Smoke on!
        Last edited by Jfrosty27; October 10, 2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I have a camp chef and there are some issues with quality and a couple dents or scratches in the way they ship it. but if you're using this for a smoker my camp chef woodwind is absolutely spot on. I've tried multiple thermometers and it just really hits the temperature that you set it to very very well.

Comment

Enjoy the new cooker! Get some heavy duty wide foil and line the drip pan for easier clean up. Looks like they’ve added probes to the controller on that model?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here