Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone Star Grillz Pellet Pooper Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Grillz Pellet Pooper Announcement

Now that I'm in the LSG "Club" I got this announcement on their new and upcoming offering. That thing looks awesome!

https://lonestargrillz.com/collectio.../pellet-smoker

Click image for larger version

Name:	LSG pellet pooper.jpg
Views:	737
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	921634
    Last edited by CaptainMike; October 9, 2020, 05:34 PM.

That looks like a good rig.

Comment

Damn
      And may I be the first to congratulate you on coming onboard to the LSG group.
      Last edited by Steve B; October 9, 2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Dewesq55 If memory serves me correct my shipping was also about $700 to NY.

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks CaptainMike . The reason I asked Steve B is that he isn't very far from me distance-wise.

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve B - Thanks.

Formidable.

Comment

Damn several years to late. Interested to see and hear how it works. It sounds like it covers all the bases.

Comment

Oh geez. Now you’ve done it. Looks awesome. My Recteq is only about a year and a half old though. 🤦

Comment

Wow

Comment

Every body wants to get into the act. Only a few years ago you rarely saw food grade pellets, let alone the strange and mysterious pellet grills on showroom floors. NOW LOOK!

Comment

At least I can just drive to pick this one up.

Comment

That is a SWEET looking pellet pooper!
                  looks like Chris really did his homework on this design

Comment

WOW that hopper is huge. What is it like 60lb? Very nice setup.

Comment

• jasoncross11
                      jasoncross11 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is a 40 lb hopper. I hope they sealed it well enough to avoid too much moisture if pellets sit in it. Pretty cool!

I read through all the features and other quality of life design decisions. It looks pretty incredible! I called hoping to get a slightly more precision release date but no dice . It comes very well to the Yoder but I would need to pay for shipping which is roughly at $315.

Interesting note - the rep said the grill won’t look like the picture. Wonder what that means.
                    Last edited by jasoncross11; October 15, 2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Sounds like they’re a ways off from an actual release of the product. But I have no doubt it will be a winner. Patience will be rewarded.

Comment

• jasoncross11
                        jasoncross11 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What makes you think it is far off? They said fall 2020 so I would think before December.

• Jfrosty27
                        Jfrosty27 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The post above said the customer service rep wouldn’t even give a projected release date. Also, they are not showing the correct photo of it on the web site per the same rep. Of course, I could be all wrong. 🤷‍♂️

• jasoncross11
                        jasoncross11 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ah fair point, even though they say fall, it doesn’t make sense that they wouldn’t have an accurate prototype photo for the website if he was going to be the next few months.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here