Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Announcement From Lone Star Grillz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Announcement From Lone Star Grillz

Most of you know I'm a big fan of Chris Goodlander and Lone Star Grillz. I know Chris has been in the process of launching a new pellet grill and thought he would have it out this spring. Unfortunately he's run into a snag with his controller choice and is moving toward a FireBoard model that is probably similar to the one used by Yoder. I'm staying on top of this because knowing the quality and cutting edge products he produces, this ought to be an exciting cooker. Stay tuned, I think this may be a much quieter launch then a similar one of late (Weber), but something to pay more attention to none the less !!

Product Details: 100% MADE IN USA including the pellet feeder hopper and the PID controller PID Controller is designed by FireBoard Labs giving you the ultimate in temperature control and unrivaled plotting and logging capabilities.  You have the ability to add notes and pictures with each cook creating a personal digi

As a +10 year pellet smoker owner I like to watch these new models closely. The new ideas and features are always interesting. Please keep us in the loop Troutman . Thanks for posting.

Comment

I'd be interested to see the burn pot design, though MAK and a couple others have an auger like the one he is describing, so interested to see what that is too. From the limited looks of it, it should be a direct competitor to Yoder? Always good to have another made in the USA option

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Chris has told me that he looks for his suppliers to have 100% American made products. As we all know, that's going to get to be more important in the future !!

Thanks for the info Troutman Although I have no interest in a pellet cooker, one coming from LSG is no doubt gonna be a top notch state of the art unit.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yea that SM is sweet for sure. I dread going up there for the inaugural of the pellet grill because I'll see at least three rigs I'll have little or no will power to resist. Especially with his new 6 month no interest pay plan, how can one resist ????

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        To sweeten the pot. You won’t have the shipping charges that I would.

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Go ahead Troutman it will be a great investment

When do you think we will see some pictures of the design?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here