Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pellet Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pellet Pro

New member on a trial. Looking to see if anyone has experience with the Pellet Pro 1190? Only reviews are by one guy on You Tube. Nothing on this site about Smoke Daddy, so I'm curious as to how good they are overall. And if not them, what is comparable in that price range, sub $1000?

Welcome to The Pit. Sorry, but I can't help with a pellet grill, but someone will be along shortly who can.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to the pit. I think Troutman might have some experience with Big daddy.

Comment

I have a Pellet Pro hopper, PID controller and burn pot assembly on my custom cooker. Going on 3 years and it's been bullet proof. Looking at that 1190 unit, I'm telling you for $899 that thing is a steal. I'd put that pellet grill up against anything under $1000 and several that are over that price. The hopper, auger, burn pot and PID controller alone is worth $500. He's also offering a Heavy D Stick Burner option for $75 with the purchase, that's 25% off what I paid for it.
          I'd definitely endorse that product, in fact I might personally consider buying one for the parts alone

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here