Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Direct Sear Option for Blaz'n Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Direct Sear Option for Blaz'n Grills

This evidently just came up a few hours ago on Youtube, not on their site yet. The Youtube video tells you to call about info and pricing. I have the previous sear kit. This looks interesting, and depending on how much it costs I might be a customer.

Last edited by Bogy; March 18, 2020, 07:04 PM.

Neat. But I'd rather just sear on something else.

Comment

Very similar to what Yoder has done for years. My YS480 with grill grates replaced my gasser and it sears better than my gasser ever did. I use the flat side of the grates for more surface area creating a great crust on burgers and steaks. If it works as good as the Yoder does you'll love it.
      Last edited by hogdog6; March 19, 2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Ha! Imagine that...the color red being popular in Nebraska! Sorry, it gave me a chuckle.
        ​​​

Comment

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably already told you, but we lived in Papillion from 2001-2005. Terrible years for Husker football, so we never got into it, just attended the one game where I sang the National Anthem. But the color red was a little overpowering. Lots of red here in Iowa, but at least there's some black and gold to offset it.

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats on singing the Anthem! I am afraid the terrible years are still with us. It's going to take awhile to get this train wreck cleaned up.

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          In the interest of full disclosure, I did have 399 other Barbershop singers accompanying me!

Happened to notice that they have the prices up for the new sear unit for the Grand Slam and Grid Iron. Retrofit for my Grid Iron is $238, which includes custom Grill Grates. I've already got the original sear kit, so I'm not sure it's worth it to me.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I got the email and deleted without reading. Lonestar pushed back their pellet release date.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here