Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crap....I mean really, was starting to save money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap....I mean really, was starting to save money

Please make soon like, 2022

I wonder who will volunteer to review one of these...

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like Jerod Broussard will be reviewing it for us...

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      I am in line to do the LSG Cabinet if they ever send it to us.

I'd much rather review something I can give away with MILD regret.

Comment

Hopefully they will be as high quality and the rest of their products.

Comment

Pellet grills are surely a hot market right now.

Comment

Too rich for my blood.

Comment

*Toy Story's Duke Caboom saying..."whoa"* (those of us with little ones will know the reference haha)
            Last edited by JakeT; January 29, 2020, 07:56 AM. Reason: Pic didn't load

Comment

One good thing - now I may not run out and buy the Weber Smoke. Between this announcement and the Mak Grills post Damascus Duck put up yesterday, I guess I need to start saving some pennies. I am starting to think that I want a larger pellet grill to add to my collection.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                Saving pennies takes too long. I find a .38 and ski mask produce quicker results! ;-)

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                ComfortablyNumb, I gave that up... uh, I mean, I am not sure what you are referring to...

Maybe if they were launched in 2022 I could start a savings for one . I wonder how much they charge for all of those add-ons? Are things like a pull handle and drain valve normally add-ons, or standard, on bigger grills like these?

Comment

Looking forward to less tease from LSG on this. They've been in the Tease mode too long now. Let's see some photos and more details on PID control system! Too bad that they are not coming with FireBoard built in.

From the sizes listed, I am assuming they have adapted their 20" Series with a pellet hopper, feed system and deflector plates. But alas, no photos or details yet only continued Tease!

From the pricing, looks like they are benchmarking Yoder.
                Last edited by Alphonse; January 29, 2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

pitmaker already has theirs on the market. Check it out

BBQ Trailers, Smokers, Grills and more Products from Humble, Texas. Shop for Trailer Best. Custom Products. Ever. Pitmaker Products Are Custom Built. We have a passion for what we do. Handcrafted in Texas. Trailers because it’s worth it! Shop for Trailers Smokers Smoke what you eat, eat what you smoke. Shop for Smokers Grills Grill ... Read more

Comment

• texastweeter
                    texastweeter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jerod Broussard kinda what I thought, but I'm not a pellet man. I CAN say out two pitmaker trailers and the equipment of theirs in the outdoor kitchen of the ranch house and the vacation house are TOP NOTCH. Customer service is A1 as well. They have a customer for life in me.

• Porkies
                    Porkies commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This webpage was blocked. Was your link from a logged in account?

• texastweeter
                    texastweeter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Porkies try googling pitmaker in Houston TX

For that price is there a freezer on the side? Geez.

Comment

I was thinking about going up there with the wife and trying to sweet talk her into letting me buy a cabinet. That said, I'll try to do a review of one while I'm there when he rolls out his new pellet machine. I'll give Chris a call and see if he'll arrange a demo in his parking lot like he does with the other smokers. I actually had a conversation with him about a year and a half ago as to why he hadn't jumped into the game. I told him P&S just took a standard stick burner and slapped on a pellet unit and hopper, relatively easy transformation. I think he's getting into the game a bit late at this point, especially with the new Weber unit coming out soon. Regardless, I'm sure the care and quality of what he puts out will be well worth a look see.

Comment

• Alphonse
                      Alphonse commented
                      Editing a comment
                      His is likely to be a robust unit which will be very well made I am sure. I bought a Yoder early last fall for those attributes coupled with the FireBoard PID built in. I hate sheet metal!

I hope we get to see some photos soon!

Talked to Chris G. owner of LSG and made arrangements for a demo up at their place soon. He says he's about 6-8 weeks away from getting his controllers from the manufacturer. A roll out should follow in about April or May. Stay tuned !!

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                      ComfortablyNumb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm tuned in as well! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tAr9lMctRI

• Troutman
                      Troutman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tune in, turn on, drop out.....cool YouTube of the guru himself

• ofelles
                      ofelles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Troutman When you go there please inquire about the progress on my insulated cabinet build. And ask them to please hurry up! 😊🤞

I make sure I have ALL meat above the drip pan in the pellee, so a standard 20x42 with off-road kit would be almost the same greens, and possibly a little more room to put meat products.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here