Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removable hopper for Memphis Advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removable hopper for Memphis Advantage?

I continue to love my Memphis Advantage after (10?) years. After a recent trip to Alaska, I've started to experiment with Alder pellets (yum). So now I have Alder, Apple, Oak, and Hickory. But switching between them is really painful given the hopper design. Does anyone have a clever solution or accessory that would help? I've already unscrewed the large grid on top of the hopper, so I can at least use a scoop on the pellets, but it seems like there might be a better approach. Thanks for any ideas! -- David

Bucket head shop vac, suck them right into a five gallon bucket to store them in.

Comment

• David C
      David C commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! That's pretty cool. We have a shop-vac, but I never knew they had ones that fit on buckets. I'll look to see if there are some smaller (shorter) buckets that might work, to keep things from overgrowing our garage

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here