Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrived Just In Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! I want the Chimp, but we settled on getting a griddle set up. I may be able to circle back around next year.

Comment

Congrats on the new rig!

Comment

So it’s all together and I finally used it this past Sunday, unfortunately no photos but the cook wasn’t anything spectacular a spatchcocked chicken and a few pork chops. Initial observations is that it is super easy to use and both the chicken and pork chops came out great. I cooked at 275 - 350 range so not a traditional smoke cook in the sense we were looking for fall off the bone ribs or pulled pork but smoke flavor was just right in my opinion as well as the wife and guests. I used Lumberjack’s comp blend pellets. What isn’t going to really work for me is the standard cart as this will be moving around so may have to make something with bigger wheels or order the comp cart. All in all I love it and very happy with my decision.

Comment

• jghorton
          jghorton commented
          Editing a comment
          While not the Silverback, I added the upgraded wheels to the Grilla and they provide greater ease in moving it about.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here