Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire & Flavor Pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire & Flavor Pellets

I was strolling through the Publix earlier and wandered past the Clearance Table. Typically I don’t pay any attention to this table, since it is usually home to awful food products that no one will buy. Today my eye was drawn to a bag of Fire & Flavor Hickory Pellets. I have never heard of this brand before, but a 20 lb bag was priced at 2 for $12.99. So I figured what the heck, one bag is $6.50. At the register the single bag rang up $12.99. The clerk noticed the price discrepancy and told me that the store policy was that if the incorrect price rang up on the register, the product was free. So I walked out with 20 lbs. of free pellets. Now I am interested to see if the pellets are worth what I paid...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	78476D9E-0142-449E-A3F5-2C13F729CB89.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.05 MB ID:	651459
    Last edited by Spacecase; March 17, 2019, 01:13 PM.

Let us know how you free pellets work out. Also interested to see how well the pellets stay formed, how much dust in the bottom of the bag, and if they produce a nice strong heat. Enjoy your bargain!

Comment

Good score! Free is always good. Do check your ash after the first cook.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here