Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crazy-dancin’-mak-2-star-"putting-it-together"-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Dancin’ MAK 2 Star "putting it together" day

Boys and girls... I am beyond excited. Could not sleep. Visions of ribs, steaks, chicken, rubs, friends, sauce, thermometers haunted my dreams - I guess "haunted" is the wrong word...

I took advantage of the Big Poppa Smokers deal on the MAK 2 Star. My Traeger is still my best friend and I hope it is not sad about its new friend. I am putting that bad boy together today and I am beside myself with joy and visions of BBQ goodness.

Wish me well and I would love your suggestions of what should be SMOKINGIRL’S FIRST NEW COOK!

I wonder what music I should play while this fine hunk of metal gets assembled...

Wishing you well from the Okanogan Valley. I suggest your favourite meat and your favourite music.

Comment

Congrats!!! I like cooking something that’s a standard around our house, so it’s usually either a pork butt or beef chuck roast.
      oh and we need pictures of the new cooker AND the first cook!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on the new cooker. I suggest something you have wanted to cook, but haven't cooked yet. My personal favorites are beef ribs and chuck roast.

Comment

What? No unpacking pics? What, no assemblyin pics? You’ve been around long enough Girl! Now we hope, just hope that we git at least some pics of first cook or we will be haunted mebbee permanently. 🕶

Comment

Pic number 1. Snowing!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	7AD275AF-972B-4243-93A4-E87295DDDE4F.jpeg
Views:	85
Size:	223.8 KB
ID:	644351

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                Is that today? Not snowing up here.

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                More like it! 😎. 👍👍👍

I would go with WIBS! Mebbee a little Kashmir as its assembled.

Comment

FireMan Congratulations on your new smoker. I was going to suggest any Led Zeppelin similar to FireMan!

Comment

I'm assuming you have a few cooks done by now? So what do you think so far compared to the Traeger? I haven't had a pellet burner other than my 2 Star but my friend with a CC Woodwind is beyond impressed with the differences between the two.

Comment

Cool - can't wait to see some action shots....of the cooker, not you dancing....unless you want to include those...

Comment

So what am I missing here, what's behind Door #1 ????

Comment

From one 2 Star owner to another... CONGRATS!!! You are in for a real treat! Sooo, have you fired it up yet?

Comment

Heavy metal is the only music to be played when assembling ……. well heavy metal.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here