Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

SipItTroutman Thanks to at SipIt. For this chuckie smoke suggestion. I used his barbacoa chipotle sauce on this cook and it was awesome. Pulls and made tacos. Cooked two chuck roasts and have enough for on plate of nachos for three tomorrow. Folks gorged. After reading Troutmans "Where’s the Beef" I couldn’t be stopped by winter (we had a high of 21 F and the wind blew hard enough to blow the box with aluminum foil across my driveway on the icy surface). Food was great and will do again for sue. Thanks to SipIt for the inspiration. (I cooked fish too, however, the beef was the star).
    Attached Files

Yeah, who cares about winter! 👍👍👍 🕶

Comment

Looks wonderful!

Comment

Congrats on a very successful cook.

Comment

Great looking tacos. Seems like everything tastes better wrapped in a tortilla !!!

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            I will second that. you more of a corn or flour guy?

• Sweaty Paul
            Sweaty Paul commented
            Editing a comment
            Spinaker I’m more of a corn guy, however, I cooked both corn and flour so my guests could choose.

Yes!!!! Looking good, sir!

Comment

Yum!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here