Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin Bothers good to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokin Bothers good to go?

I’ve been looking at several USA made pellet smokers and luckily found a brand new one locally for $1500 delivered; it’s the ‘barn’ version 30”. Others I’m considering are well north of that price and in some cases, months out.
    I want the ability to cook 3/4 briskets in terms of space and ability to sear; pretty sure it covers both of those needs as well.
    Just looking for a thumbs up/down basically.
    Thanks y’all.

I always kind of thought they looked strange but never heard any complaints about quality or customer service. Sounds like a good bet to me if it meets your needs.

I assume this is it? Do you know if it comes with the “Heatwave” technology that lets it go over 600 degrees? Is that a sliding door for access to open flame or fire pot or something different? You might want to look into that to gauge the searing quality. To be clear, the sliding door can be small so you might only be able to sear 1-2 steaks at a time which may be okay or may not be. I am not sure how it handles searing.

https://smokerguru.com/products/smok...ifi-controller

Heatwave reference:

https://smokinbrothers.com/product/s...er-plus-grill/
    Last edited by STEbbq; November 27, 2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here